Chapter 12

*Yn's Pov*

Yn: WTF YOU MEAN YOU LOVE ME!

Jacob: *holds my waist* I know you are dating Chres and Craig but at least think about dating me. Please

Yn: *push him off* WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. IM YOUR TWIN SISTER. WHY IN THE HELL....IM DONE WITH YOU.

I ran down stairs and sat next to Princeton who was looking bored.

Yn: You know how I can tell you anything right,

Prince: Yeah. What happened.

Yn: Jacob kissed me and said I love you.

Prince: Ain't that normal.

Yn: Yeah. When he doesn't do it on the lips and try to have sex with me.

Prince: What the actual fuck.

Yn: I know right. What should I do?

Prince: I don't know.

Yn: Let's keep this between us.

**After the Party**
*Jacob's Pov*

Yes. I finally told her but she hasn't talked to me since the kiss. She is so beautiful. I knew that I should've just kept that to myself. We were like the closest siblings in the world. I fucked up.

*Yn's Pov*

I still can't believe him. That is just too nasty. I'm spending the night at Princeton's House just so I can gt away from Jacob. Now we're in his room and he's polishing my fingernails.

Prince: I still can't believe it tho.

Yn: I know me either.

Prince: But the question is what do you think about him?

Yn: I guess he is cute. He is exactly like me. So it's gonna be like having a crush on your self.

Prince: Not really. But anyway I'm bout to get dressed.

Yn: Same.

While we were changing I glanced at the window and saw some eyes looking at us. But when I looked again they were gone.

Yn: Did you see that?

Prince: Yes. I got the windows.

Yn: I got the doors

I ran down the stairs and checked the front an back doors. They were locked. Then I went back upstairs.

Yn: I think somebody is stalking me.

Prince: Let's just shake it off and don't let it bother us.

We finished dressing and went back to talking.

Yn: You should really brake it off with Bahja. You shouldn't play with her feelings like that.

Prince: I was starting to like her and get straight again but then when we were on the locker room I accidentally saw him naked. I was like damn he fine.

Yn: *chuckles* Oh my gosh Prince. Just ask him out all ready.

Prince: One day.

Yn: Alright I'm getting tired

Prince: Ok

We got in his bed and fell asleep. Ps I can only do this with him cause he is straight as a circle.

*DREAM MODE*

Jacob was laying on top of me kissing me. He pulled away.

Jacob: I'm so glad you finally said yes.

Yn: Why would I say no? You so handsome and just love able. *giggles*

Jacob: That earned you a shirt off. *takes off his shirt*

Yn: Why did you want to date me?

Jacob: You're beautiful, has a great personality, and you're just flawless.

I took my shirt and pants off. He started to suck on my stomach making his way up to my neck. Things got a little Rated R after that.

*REALITY*

Princeton was shaking me really hard. "Are you up? Are you up? You better get up. Please get up. I'm so lonely"
This nigga sad.

Yn: Nigga shut the fuck up. How the hell do you expect to sleep when you're shaking the fuck out of me!

Prince: You betta stop before I tell Jacob that you were moaning his name in your sleep.

I forget that I talk in my sleep. Damn.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate school. I've only been going to school since the 14th and I already have 2 F's and a D. #TheMiddleSchoolStruggle

But what up with that dream. And what up with ???

2+ Votes

and

1+ Comment for Chapter 13