Chapter 1

*Yn POV*

Pour up, drank

Head shot, drank

Sit down, drank

Stand up, drank

Pass out, drank

Wake up, drank

Faded, drank. Faded,drank.

I woke to my alarm and turned it off. Oh my gosh I hate school! I lazily got out of bed and dragged my way to my bathroom. I brushed my hair and out it into a messy bun. I took a shower and all that good stuff and went down stairs to eat some breakfast. I was fixing some cereal when my lazy brother, Jacob came down stairs.

Jacob: *snatches my cereal* Thanks for breakfast *starts eating it*

Yn: Ugh!!!

I fixed some more cereal and ate it. I ran back up the stairs and finished getting dressed. I put on some blue, ripped jeans, a baby blue Nike shirt, and some blue and black Jordans. I looked in the mirror. "You look fine", I said to myself. I walked into Jacob' room to steal his RayBans and went back out. He didnt see me.

Yn: JACOB, IM WALKING TO SCHOOL WITH MY FRIENDS!

He came stumbling down stairs with his shirt in his hands. "Hold on" he asid putting on his shirt. When we stepped out side, we saw that Craig, Chresanto, Ray, and JP waiting be the corner for us. We call Jacob Perez JP cause we dont want to get confused with Jacob Latimore, my brother. "Hurry up before we be late for school!" Craig scolded at us."Yall didnt have to wait for us" I said. we caught up to them and walked to school together.

*At School*

I grabbed my books out of my locker and headed for my first class, Math. I like it but the teacher makes it SSOOOOO boring. I sat in the desk all the way in the back of the classroom, right next to my crush Chresanto. He doesn't know that I like him and I want it to stay that way.

Chres: Wassup Yn

Yn: Nun much

Ches: When school is over, do you want to come over to my house with JP, Jacob, Craig, Ray, and me?

YES! THANK YOU JESUS! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.

Yn: Sure. What are we gonna be doing?

Chres: Watch movies, swimming. You know....TGIF.

Then he flashed his million dollar smile at me. "Can't wait" I said smiling. Then the bell rang. Another day at school :(

*After School*

I went to my locker for the last time today to put away my books. I turned around and saw Chresanto talking to that slut Zonnique Pullins. She has slept with almost every boy in school. Alot of relationships has been ruined cause of her. I absolutly HATE her. The worse part about it is that her locker is right next to mine. I ran out of the hall way and waited for the boys.

*Ray's POV*

I cant wait till we get to Chres' house! we always have fun when we go there. Its gonna be better tonight cause his parents are gonna be gone for another month. Look I've been working on this song called Hello. I based it off of how I feel about this girl I like. But whatever, that's not important. Oh I see Yn over there.

Ray: Yn!!!

Yn: *looks*

Ray: Come here!

She moved trying to avoid the groups of people everywhere and finally got here. Here comes Craig and JP. I don't know where everybody else is.