Chapter 18- Holy Shit!!!

*Craig's Pov*

I walked to Yn's house and knocked on the door. She opened it with an attitude.

Yn: What do you want?

She had on just a big grey shirt. I love it when she wears that. She look so sexy. Like damn

Yn: Um hello! Earth to Craig!

Craig: Oh sorry. Um everybody is coming to my house later. I was wondering if you wanted to come?

Yn: *gets happier* Sure. Come in

She sat on the couch and I sat beside her. I rapped my arm around her and stared at her beautiful face.

Yn: So I've been wondering, and I think we should try "us" again. But keep it more of a secret. Ok?

Craig: But how do you know I want you back?

Yn: Craig. I know you do.

Craig: Alright you got me. I got to go later. *smiles*

I walked out and headed back to my house. Went way better than I thought.

**10:30 at Craig's House**

*Yn's Pov*

We were all sitting on the couch in our bedclothes joking about the fun and funny times we had.

Chres: No but remember when Princeton's hair almost caught on fire that night!?

Everybody: *starts laughing hard*

Prince: The most funniest thing was when Chres came back from school all depressed cause this ugly girl kissed him. And he kept saying "my first kiss came...when I didn't want it to".

Everybody but Chres: *dying laughing*

Ray: *yawns* Man, I'm getting tired.

Jacob: Yeah me too. I'm about to turn in.

Craig: *sings* We about to hit the hay stack.

I just gighled at his silliness as they walked up stairs. I just walked to the guest room and laid on the bed. I tried to go to sleep but I just couldn't. It's so dark in here I can't see my hand.

I just wonder who I should pick. Craig, the boy who treats me right but can get boring. Or Chres, the boy that I loved since kindergarten but hurts me. Whatever.

I saw my door open and close. I got a little scared. "Don't be scared. It's just me" he said getting in the bed with me. He sounds like Craig but I'm not sure it's him. He stuck his hand in between my legs and started to separate my legs.

Yn: Boy what you doing?

Craig: Just go with it.

He got between my legs and hovered over me. He went straight down to my neck and instantly finds my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan as he started to go down to the lower part of my belly. He slid my shorts and panties down. He started eating me out and fingering me. "Mmmmm Craig faster" he started to tongue kiss my clit and fingering me after adding another finger. "Ooo baby I'm close" he went faster than he was before. A little later I came in his mouth and he slurped it all up.

Craig: I love you baby.

He kissed my cheek and fell asleep next to each other.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. I instantly felt a hand in between my thigh. I turned around and saw Jacob sleeping.

Yn: *slaps him awake* JACOB!!!

---------------------------------------------/-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5+ Votes

and

3+ Comments for Chapter 19