Werewolf's and Magic Mpreg

AUTHOR NOTE-new story hope you enjoy please vote and comment , I don't know if I will continue this story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avery pov-

 Chapter one- No place is safe

I laid my head on the bus window with my black hoodie hiding my face as I watched the scenery passed by, I felt a soft warm hand touch my pale cold ones making me flinch. I turned and saw that it was my friend Austin which made me relax since it wasn't him.

"It's, okay Avery he won't hurt you anymore", said Austin as he hugged me .

I nodded my head and turned my attention back towards the window, no place was safe, he would always find me like he always did when I tried to escape him.

My eyes slowly closed as I drifted off to sleep, images floated inside my head like a movie as I saw a version of me happy, laughing and smiling and there was him Asher my first love he stood there smiling as his exotic red hair laid perfectly on his head while his ocean blue eyes stared at me. Back then I was so native to think someone like him could ever love me and not want my power. I felt like crying as I an image came up of the two of us laying on his king sized bed  naked cuddling and kiss and saying i love you .

The images soon turned dark as it now showed the first time Ashed hit me and started to call me names, his dark magic effected me so much making me feel worthless, I should have told someone but I loved Asher so much and now think about it I hate my self for staying so long in that relationship and now I must suffer.

I woke up due to the feeling of Austin shaking me.

"Wake, up Avery", said a soft voice as  ocean blue eyes stared at me .

My breathing harden as I had to remember this was Austin and not Asher since they look so much alike after all they are bothers.

"Come, on were here now", said Austin as he grabbed both of our suite cases.

I stood up from my chair and followed Austin off of the train, we then stepped onto the plate from and waited for my Aunt Lily since we where now supposely staying with her. Austin and I walked to a nearby bench and sat while we waited, it felt like hours before a women with brown hair and green eyes appeared. I smiled and ran towards her as tears slipped down my pale face.

"Aunt Lily," I yelled as I ran to her giving her a hug which she returned .

"Avery, look at you dear your so grown up and hansom", she said as she looked me up and down.

"Gee, Avery you didn't have to run off like that you made me worry",said Austin as he approached us.

"Oh, sorry, Aunt lily this is my friend Austin", I said as I wiped my tears.

"Hello dear, now that the introductions are done lets go to my car so we can get home and eat boys", said my Aunt with a warm smile.

We followed her to her car and got in, the drive was sort of long so I deiced to close my eyes again  and just like last time images floated into my mind but this time it was of my parents and me. My parents died in a car a accident when I was six so I cherish the memories I have left of them which wasn't much. My eyes shot open when I heard the sound of doors closing. I rubbed at the corner of my eye and got out of the car.

My Aunt lily's house stilled looked the same as it did when I was four, it was a nice medium sized white house with roses growing on the side with fresh autumn leaves laying on the grass.

I deiced to help Austin with the bags but he only let me have the lightest bag, just as we were about to enter the house howls enter the air.

"Were wolfs", I said with an rise eyebrow.

"Oh, yes a pack lives here now for about twelve years now but don't worry the pack and Alpha are really good people", said my aunt as she unlocked the door.

After unpacking my things I laid on my bed maybe just maybe this place was safe I thought as a smile graced my face but it was soon gone as I heard his voice in my head,"I'm coming for you Avery my love".