I heard Eric and he walked around the corner to them & smacked Ciara's leg.
"Ouch." She said mocking me. She be around me too much.
Everyone laughed except for Eric. I touched his shoulder. And he calmed down right then.
The two got up and went to playing some game on their phone.
"Ma, you got some type of magic touch or something?" I was sitting on the passenger side in the RV. Eric is driving now by the way.

I looked back at her shaking my head.
"No hush girl."

"Man, I'm hungry." Jaxon said.
"Well it's like basically a kitchen right there."
I said to him.
"But that's like kiddie stuff, I want some man food. Like a cheeseburger or some... Ciara." He mumbled the last part but I heard him. She laughed and told him "Stop playing so much before you get me and you in trouble."

She was definitely right at that point. Because one thing I have learned about Eric these past months.
He's not so used to boys being around his daughter or liking her for that matter.
Therefore he is down right overprotective and very aggressive concerning her.
She'll be fine though.

Eric was concentrating on driving now and I was just looking. Then we got to a toll but we had E-Pass.

So we just went along our merry way.

About 8 hours and a food break later we were close to Washington D.C.
Not too close but close and Eric was tired of driving.

I could tell I didn't have to ask him.
"Baby, you want me to drive?"
I had gotten my nap time in or whatever so I was pretty much energized enough to drive the rest of the way.
Jax and Ciara had went to sleep after playing so much.

"Yeah sweetie just wake me up when you get tired."
He stopped and we switched seats. I was like "VROOM VROOM Driving in me mom's Car." I laughed to myself and kept driving.

In D.C.

This was Soooooo tiring.
We Finally arrived here at the 5 star luxury hotel Eric  was telling me he heard all about.

I woke him up.
"Honey, we're here. Wake up."
"Hold on 5 more minutes."
I laughed.
"Okay." 5 minutes turned into 30 and I was just sitting here. Then I got so sick of him I downloaded one of those blow horn apps on my phone.
I reached down and got my Bluetooth speaker on it and turned both volumes all the way up.

They wanna play .. okay. Lol.
I counted to three to myself.
1...2...3. I blew the horn and held it. I was wide awake but they weren't until now.

"What are you doinnnnn.." Eric jumped up.
I heard groaning
"Come on man.." that was Ciara.
"Brooooo..." that had to be Jaxon.

"Come one yall get up were here."
We had a spot reserved for the RV and I parked it all we had to do was get out and check in.
The guys were in one suit with two beds and two baths and Ciara and I had the same.
I eventually got out, and walked to the front with Ciara waiting on the guys and the bellhops.

Skips to the suites

○●Eric●○
We just settled in and Jax said he was hungry again.
He ordered room service.
Then a knock came on the door and he got his food and sat down.
I'm surprised he prayed first before eating.
"So, Mr.Eric."

I had my hands behind my head watching TV.
"Wassup man."
I looked at him and he was silent for too long.
I broke the silence saying.
"What you wanted?"
He paused eating and wiped his hands.
"How do you know you love someone?"

Hm. What made that question come about?
"Why you ask ?"

" I'm just asking."
I sat up turning the tv off.

"Well son listen. I'm gonna ask you some questions and that will determine my answer ight?"

"Shoot."

"Ok.. How often this person runs through your mind?"

"All the time."

"What is all the time for you?"

"What you mean?"

"IT could be .... anything. Every minute.. you know. You young but you're old enough to understand."

"Ok. It's uh... in the morning when I wake up. Can't wait to talk to that person. And when I'm eating and that person is busy or sumn. Like basically when I wake up and the last thing on my mind before I sleep."

I smiled in my head cause I'm pretty sure he like Ciara. He's a good kid. But I still gotta watch him.

"Oh. Ight."
I was silent.

"Uh... Mr.Eric?"

"Yo?"

"I didn't get an answer."

"That's how you know. You answered your own question son, but answer mine."

"Uhh, yes sir."
He still kind of munching.

"The person you talking about is Ciara... isn't it?"

He froze, Jax is intimidated by me for some reason.

"Answer my question son."

"Oh, uhhh yes sir."

I scooted closer to the edge of my bed.
"Well do me this favor. Protect her. And I'm not expecting you to be perfect and not hurt my little girls feelings. But try not to, it won't make me too happy."

"Yes sir. No doubt.."

"Aight Jax,  goodnight."

○●Dana●○

"He's like my favorite teenage guy. We love the same stuff and he's so funny."

She  (Ciara) was cheesing like had won a prize.

"I know Ciara,  but be careful. You know what I taught you."

"I know.. Goodnight."

She hugged me and went to her bed.

"