Chapter Twenty

WOW!! SORRRY FOR THE LONNNNNGGGGEEEESSSTTTT WAIT!! Okay, So I do have a few excuses... and they're pretty good.

             1. Finals Week = Hell on Earth

             2. I was grounded the whole Christmas break, so I didn't have a computer to upload anything. I'm so sorry about that. :\ Anyway, here's chapter twenty. This chapter was really just a cute little romantic chapter, sort of. There's probably only 5-6 chapters left, so things are going to start moving a lot faster. These last few chapters were for all of you romantics out there!!

Hope you enjoy! This is my Christmas present to you, and IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Well... Tuesday is. So I think that y'all should all give me a fantastic present and vote and review!! That would be the best gift!! 

Anyway, for those of you concerned with the 'y'all' thing, it's explained and taken care of in here. I thought about doing this a while ago, but then opted out of it, but since a lot of people keep questioning me about it, I figured that I'd include it. (:

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Twenty

            “When are they going to get here?” Jason asked, dropping his head to the table, narrowly missing a splotch of ketchup.

            “Soon,” I glanced out the window as a pair of bright headlights shown through. “They’re here.” I nodded towards the glowing headlight.

            “What? Where?”

            “I see headlights.”

            “Jenna, that does not mean-” His phone began ringing. “One second.” He answered his phone. “Where are you, dude?” Jason hung up the phone and looked at me with a flat expression.  “She texted you didn’t she?”

            “Nope.” I smirked on got up from the table. “Well, are you coming or not?”

            “I’m coming, I’m coming…” He grumbled, following me out of the convenience store. It was still raining, albeit not as hard.

            I ran to the car and opened up Sarah’s door. I threw my arms around her, not caring about the rain. “I’m so glad I got to see you again”

            She laughed and returned my embrace. “Now get into the back so you won’t get so wet!”

            I climbed in and gave Liam a quick hug. “How’s my favorite Anderson brother?” I asked, throwing a playful smirk towards Jason.

            “Aww, Jason, did you hear that?” Liam asked. “Your girlfriend likes me better. Looks like I’ve got the two prettiest girls in this town chasing after me.”

            Sarah laughed. “He’s mine, sweetie,” she said, winking at me.

            “Oh darn. Sorry Jason, but I really need to be honest. I’ve been using you to get to your brother. Now I suppose I’ll just have to kill off Sarah.” A chorus of laughter erupted around me.  “Y’all think I’m joking…” I muttered.

            Liam sighed and looked at me through his rearview mirror. “Jenna. If you say ‘y’all’ one more time, I’m going to have to hurt you.”