Chapter Eighteen

A/N: First off, I want to apologize for the EXTREMELY late upload! You just don't realize how crazy my life has been! BUT, it should be getting better very soon. I don't know how fast the next few chapters are going to be up, but here's my schedule: (hopefully! Cross your fingers!)

                  Extended Weekend: home for Thursday-Sunday

                  School: 3 weeks (1-3 uploads)

                  Thanksgiving Break: Home for a week (2-4 uploads)

                  School: 15 Days (0-1 uploads - IT'S FINALS, SO I'LL SEE HOW THINGS GO!)

                  Christmas: 1 month at home (Complete the story... begin work on the sequel.)

Speaking of the sequel.... it will be at least a month until the sequel goes up. I'd like to get 4-6 chapter finished and edited first before I start uploading to give y'all some decent uploads while I work on the newer chapters. Some of you are going to be very angry with me, and some of you are going to be very happy with me. By the end of the sequel, ALL of you will be very happy with me. I can't give you any more details, just know that things get a little crazy for awhile. (:

So... this chapter is sort of a filler chapter, and just to clear up a couple of questions:

            1. I liked the Wal-Mart thing better... what did the fudge thing have to with anything?
                     Well.... the Wal-Mart thing was technically sufficient, but Jenna is trying to give Jason a run for his money. She's not making this easy. Even though they are dating, she's still playing the game... just not quite as dramatically, and now she's more flirty (or trying to be!) about it.

           2. I don't really get the fudge thing....

Imagine it's Christmas and you're baking. You rolled out the dough for your sugar cookies, and then you took a cookie cutter in the shape of an H, an O, an M, an E... etc. That's the way the fudge was. Each individual letter was cut from the fudge with a cookie cutter.

Picture-----------------------> is of Corrine

On that note.... here's the chapter!

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eighteen

            I woke up early Saturday morning, feeling very fat since I ate almost every bit of the fudge that Jason bought for me… I was up for five and did my dad’s P90X yoga and abs, hoping for it to make a difference so that I could fit into my dress.

            All day, Rinn, Anna (surprisingly) and I ran all around town getting our makeup, hair and nails done. Anna, what with the length of her hair and the complexity of her do, took almost four hours to do, although, when it was done she looked absolutely gorgeous.

            Jason was do at my house for half past five, and the time seemed to be flying by. By the time I got back, it was 5:15. Luckily for me, my dress was strapless and since my hair and makeup were already done, it didn’t take long to slip into my dress.