Fight him by force, which we all know is in the same category as asking for a death wish.

Use my magical inner superpowers and use them to magically beat him up, which I don’t have.

Use the force and make the wand come to me, the problem was, I’m not a jedi.

I narrowed my chances down to number one.

I sighed and bit my lower lip as I got ready to give away my last drop of dignity. My feet were about to leave the ground when without warning, Tom grabbed me by the arm and pushed me into the shadows by the corner of the wall.

“Tom what are yo-“

“Shut up!” He hissed into my ear, causing me to automatically shut my mouth.

He made a gesture with his hands, telling me to stay where I was and moved back into the light.

“Hello, Blaise.” Tom changed his tone of voice, sounding like he was immensely bored. I turn to see he was talking to and noticed it was a boy who looked to be Tom’s age. He was quite handsome, but nothing compared to Tom. He had wavy blonde hair sloppily combed to the side, and a huge smirk on his face as he approached Tom. I noticed Blaise also seemed to hold something else in his eyes, admiration. Admiration for Tom. He looked up to him like he was his God, his master.

“Hello Tom, sorry for coming over at last minute, one of your peasants let me in.” He sneered.

Another muggle-born hater.

“Its fine, just go ahead into the study and I’ll be there in a few minutes.” Tom didn’t give him a reason, but Blaise didn’t dare ask. He nodded and walked down the hallway out of sight.

“You can come out now.” Tom went back to his original ton of speech. I stepped out of the shadows and raised my eyebrows.

“Was it really necessary for me to hide? He’s just one of your friends, after all.” He looked at me like I had just asked the dumbest possible question of all time.

“Of course it was necessary, one look at you and you would be dead at the moment.” He said with ease.

“Oh, so he would of killed me just because of my blood-status?”

He nodded slowly. “Yes, thank you for solving that mystery.” He said in buckets of sarcasm.

I rolled my eyes and turned to leave when he stopped me.

“Did you just roll your eyes at me?” An amused smirk plays on his lips once again.

“Nooo….” I said innocently.

“You’re the absolute worst liar in the history of them.” Now he’s the one to roll his eyes.

I stuck my tongue out at him in my pathetic defense. He cocked an eyebrow perfectly and pointed out, “That’s extremely childish you know.” I shrugged, realizing how tired I was and yawned atrociously, my muscles sore.

“That’s quite unattractive.” I scowl. Leave it to Riddle to say something like that.

“You need to work out more, your out of shape.” He observes and walks over to me before resting his hands on my shoulders. He begins to massage them, instantly detangling the knots of stress. “I can’t let you going sore when this is only the beginning of hell can I?” He venomously hissed in my ear yet again. His voice was meant to sound horrifyingly scary, but I couldn’t help the tingles of pleasure that rolled down neck. He had the kind of voice that could easily seduce any female, sadly, including me.

His hands leave my shoulders after three seconds and he crosses his arms.

“I’m hungry, go make me something to eat mudblood.” I sighed and was about to make a retort when he left, striding down the hallway to the study/

You know what, I do want to make you a sandwich Mr.Riddle, and I’ll bring it right to the study, where your friend is.

I always was the troublemaker.

*****************************************************************

Sorry for the short chapter:( promise the next one will be pawesome awesome! So tell me........what do you guy think of Tom?? Comment or message me on that because I really dont know what's going on in those wizard brains of yours.......

Well:) byeziiz! VOTE and COMMENT!!

Writing with magic,

Alba:3