Intro

NOW PLAYING AT A WATTPAD PROFILE NEAR YOU!!!

Life is a series of constantly moving moments that can change or end "In a Heartbeat". For Cassie Summers that beat has always been a struggle. And measured literally one beat at a time waiting for them to stop altogether.

At 22, Cassie was supposed to have a peaceful death at home with her parents. Until she didn't. In a twist of fate she ends up getting a new shot at life but nothing is the way she thought it was and keeping it may just be her greatest challenge. Someone isn't happy with how things turned out and figuring out why just may lead her back to death's door. Can she survive? And maybe, find true love in the middle of the storm?

Confession Time:

Truth is I pitched this to story idea to another author I shan't name who makes magic with words.  It didn't speak to her, although she liked the concept. And then I tried again. (True story) with someone else whose skills wow me. They also declined, and prodded me to run with it.

Eventually I realized I had to suck it up and write it because it's already there, hanging in my mind waiting for its turn and it can't be unsung. The beginning seems sad, but the roller coaster won't fail in giving you a tour of every emotion and dropping you off a believer. I know, because I've read the ending! 

Don't get hung up on the SciFi label. This story is a mosh pit of action, romance, and drama that just happens to have a scientific twist even I can understand. Lol. I've been writing this story since August. It's 90% complete and yes, I know the ending. It goes without saying that this is my baby. I carried it, birthed it, and cried over it during nights it refused to be silent. Please respect that, don't plagiarize it, just enjoy it.

Thank you rskovach for the premier cover that I can't stop looking at!! You are such a force Rita, and being in any forum with you makes me a winner.

Thanks to krazydiamond for the kick butt workingcover that gave me my first look at words in motion. Mad skills my friend - you're a pool of them. #love

Thanks to LDCrichton for making my words sing instead of hum. How does one even thank someone for that? You are off the hook talented and amazing - and I'm so thankful to know and love you. #awestruck

Thanks gabycabezut for prodding me to step out of the shadow with this and get it out. You're the worlds best hand holder Gaby and I can't imagine my day without you in it. #heart