Invisible

PROLOGUE:

The room is dark and the floor dusty, I can feel a bit of a sneeze coming on but I hold It back. I shiver knowing that he's getting closer to my hiding spot, knowing that my chances of survival are slim.

"Raven, come out of hiding sweetie."

I bury myself deeper into my hiding spot. Tears streaming down my face, I place a stuffed animal over my mouth to hide the whimper that was daring to unveil itself.

My eyes grow wide as I see a shadow appear from underneath the closet door. I can't help the goose bumps that overtake my body. After what seemed like endless minutes, the shadow disappears. I let out a small breath of relief but just as soon as hope comes, it goes. The door bursts open and light blinds me for a mere second. He  grabs both of my arms and yanks me to where our eyes meet.

"Please ! Please! Anything you want , I'll do it! Don't kill me!"

 He smirks while his grip on my arms tighten. He bends lower to where his lips are near my ear. His hot breath sending shivers down my spine. I can't help but squeeze my eyes shut.

"You're already dead."

Then everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>

           Hey Lovas!!!((: This is my NEW Story because the other one... I was just not feeling it.

I was having writers block after not being on here for so many months, but now I am back and ready to WORK. Lol Please be sure to Vote&& Comment. It means TONS.!!! ^^ Even if its constructive criticism, its helpful. Thank You :D