Chapter 33- Ending Chapter

Surprisingly, my little discussion with the officers goes pretty fast and before I know it they're gone. I spend the next week in the hospital before I'm released, and by then I realize I had nowhere to be so I stayed with Aiden.

Finally, It was his day to be released and I was more than excited. I eye him as he slowly draws himself out of bed with little grunts here and there.

"You need help?" I ask.

"No, I'm good babe. Thanks."

I cant help but blush at the "babe" comment. I've come to realize how far he and I have come in this long journey and I just hope that he'll continue to be in the upcoming journeys.

"So, what are you planning on doing, you know, living wise?" I nervously ask.

It's been in the back of my mind for a while now. Since Aiden's dad is either dead or still in that gross cell, and his mom being in England, where is he going to live? Hopefully not with his mom...

"Well, I was planning on going to England,"

My heart makes its way into my throat and he can obviously tell. I was never really good at hiding my feelings anyway.

"So that I could get my own place and finish college over there. I was wondering If you'd come with me?"

My face grows hot as Aiden throws the clothes he was folding on the hospital bed, and comes over to cup my face in between his warm hands.

"You're not going to make me beg are you?"

I laugh and give him the slowest, warmest kiss I could. I never knew that I would even have a moment like this. I guess the ugly duckling turned out pretty hot, huh?

We separate from our embrace and I see a little mischievousness behind his eyes.

"Shit. Aiden, what are you planning?"

The laughter that escapes from him shakes his body.

"The thing is...we're kind of going to England right now?"

"What?"

~~~~~

Aiden and I have been in England for six years now. I was pregnant my last year of college, so as soon as we graduated we got married. We don't have the best life ever, and no our life is not a fairytale, but it is my version of a fairytale. We live in a decent house in the countryside with our little animals leaving crap everywhere for us to clean up.

We named our son Oliver Mason Mathews, and went on to make our family just a tiny bit larger by having our twin girls, Rose Love Mathews and Jaylen Alexis Mathews. I named Amanda as their godmother and were sure to remind them as they got older who gave their dad and me the biggest chance to be together. Officer Johnson.

My life isn't perfect, nor is it easy, but I wouldn't trade any moment from my birth till now for anything. I've never been more proud to be called Mrs. Raven Mathews than today, as Aiden and I renew our vows, with our kids standing by our side.

No, my life isn't perfect. But it's my kind of perfect