One. Three Years of Memories

(A/N- The following chapter consists of different moments between Niall and Harry during the three years they were together.  This is basically a full flashback chapter to give you all some insight into what was right and what went wrong.  I hope you all enjoy this.  I, personally, loved the way it came out! The song on the side is "The One I Gave My Heart To" by the amazing Aaliyah (R.I.P.). The song is perfect for this chapter.  Anyway....enjoy, my darlings!!  xx  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So Harry and Niall, when did you two start dating?” The interviewer asked.  It was the first interview since we came out to the public a month ago.

“After the show ended we kept seeing each other around because he moved to London and we would hang out and it just developed from there” Harry lied but convincingly.  We held hands and smiled at one another. 

“What’s next for the both of you?”

“I’ve recently finished writing my new album and it should be released by the first of the year.  And there is a tour in the works but nothing has been set in stone yet.” Harry replied and the interviewer smiled and looked to me for my answer.

“I’ve been meeting with a few different record labels and some have shown interest.  I just want to make the right decision for my career.  I’ve also been writing a bit.”

“Well we all wish you the best with your careers and happiness in your new relationship”

“Thank you” we replied in unison.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

“Happy one year anniversary, baby.  I love you so much.” I kissed Harry with all the passion I had in me for six in the morning.

“Happy anniversary” he smiled.  “I love you too.  Now come on.  We don’t want to waste our anniversary inside of this hotel when we could be enjoying the amazing sites of Fiji.”  He placed another kiss on my lips.  I smiled in return.

“This vacation has been the best gift ever, Harry.  Thank you so much!  I’ve got your anniversary gift all planned out for tonight.  I’m sure you’ll enjoy unwrapping it!” I said with seduction and wiggled my eyebrows at him.  He smirked and pulled me in for another kiss.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

“I miss you so much baby.  This past month has been horrible” I whined into the phone.

“I know babe.  I hate not seeing you every day.  But there is a break after the American dates and I’ll get to fly home to see you in just two weeks.  Be excited about that.”

“I am, baby really.  I just wish that I had some time to fly out there to be with you.”

“I know, Niall.  But you have been working so hard on your album and I couldn’t be more proud of you.  Did the label tell you when they are going to release it?”

“Yeah the first of October.  I tried to get them to push it back a couple weeks that way we could go on a vacation or something to celebrate our two year anniversary on the thirtieth of September but they said no.  I’m really sorry, babe.  We will just have to stay in London and do something small to celebrate.”