Five. Hey, You

(A/N-  I hope you enjoy chapter five!  The next update will likely be towards the end of the week.  I really haven't been writing much...so I have to catch myself back up.  Also...this chapter is dedicated to ChildishAejhoy.  I know I have raved about her before and I'll keep doing singing her praises as my favorite cover designer.  All of my books' covers, that are currently displayed, were created by her.  She's my Cover Girl.  haha. Anyway...again, enjoy this chapter.  Love you all!!  xx )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey you” He smiles and pulls me in for a hug.  I reciprocate. 

“Hi” I smile and pull away.  I then say hello to Louis who is right next to Harry.

“Didn’t know you would be out tonight” I say to Louis and Harry but it is more directed at Liam and Zayn because they had a guilty look on their faces like they knew from the beginning.

“Yeah, just decided last minute” Louis smirked; obviously lying.  I try to keep my eye roll to myself but I am slightly bothered.  I really didn’t feel like dealing with Harry tonight.  I know that I said that we would be friends but I feel like maybe this is too much for him to handle.  Especially with the way he is currently looking at me; which I am trying very much to ignore.  I sit back down in my spot on the couch and open another bottle of beer. 

Harry sits next to me not a moment later.  His body placed right next to mine, even though there is plenty of room for him not to have to sit so close.  He smiles at me and places his arm around me on the back of the couch.  I take a deep breath and scoot a little away from him.  I know that action hurt him but he didn’t say anything.  He leaned over to the table, grabbing a beer for himself; popped the top and looked at me intently while taking his first swig.

We sat in silence for a little while and just watched Zayn flirting with the waitress while Louis and Liam danced with a couple girls that they let into the VIP area.  I have pretty much had my fill of alcohol so I am taking extra long to finish my last beer.  As I am taking the last sip, I can feel Harry shifting next to me.  I catch, through my peripheral vision, him moving closer to me.  I soon feel his breath on my neck, just below my ear.

“You look really good tonight, Ni” I feel the tip of his nose brush over the top of my ear and I freeze.  I can then feel his lips lightly brush the lobe of my ear.  They are barely there, like feather light, but I notice and I don’t want it.  I immediately tilt my head away and turn to look at him and give him a look that can only be taken as ‘stop’, but I am verbal as well just in case he doesn’t understand.

 “Please stop.” I say firmly but quietly and move my body away from him.  He looks upset and I do feel bad but he is doing this to himself.  There is so much that I want to say to him in that moment but in this crowded bar is not the place.

“I’m gonna go.” I stand up from the sofa and Harry stands right up next to me.

“No.  Don’t go.  I’m sorry.” He rushes out but I have already made up my mind.

“No, really.  I should go.  Have a good night, Harry” I reply and then turn to the others to say goodnight.  Louis can see Harry’s sullen face so when I hug Lou goodbye he asks if everything is ok.  I just look at him, not even needing to form a reply with words.  As I am leaving I turn back and see Lou with his arm around Harry.