|Chapter 2|

NOTE:Not edited, sorry for any spelling/grammar errors

Travis POV (Didn't expect that did ya?)

I was sitting in the passenger seat of Y/N's car and Dante, Laurance, and Garroth were sitting in the backseat. "Why do you get the passenger seat Travis?" Laurance complained. "Because I'm Y/N's best friend." I say proudly. "We're close to her too you know!" Dante said. "Hey don't you guys go competing for my love like you guys do with Aphmau, cause I ain't choosing anyone."

We all chuckle and Y/N starts up the car and everyone gets buckled. We get there within a short amount of time and we all head into the room where the auditions are going to be held.

Your POV

I pace around the backstage area nervous as hell. "Hey you okay?" I hear Travis ask me. "Uh yeah just nervous." I say. He grabs my arms so I stop pacing and make me look him in the eyes. Those beautiful green eyes. "You are going to do great. And stop pacing you're gonna drive me and everyone else here crazy." He smiles at me and I smile back. He lets go of my arms and walks back over to the guys.

"All auditions for Juliet please come to the stage." I hear Katelyn yell. I look over to Travis and he smiles at me and mouths a "Good luck". I turn around and walk up the steps to the stage, the only other one auditioning for Juliet is Aphmau.

She smiles at me when I stand next to her. I smile back and face the audience and Katelyn. "You guys will be cast based on 3 things, natural talent,the ability to improv, and the audience's reaction, that goes for all auditions with more than 1 person auditioning."

We both nod and she goes on. "You guys will be improving a scene on what Juliet would have a conversation with herself about Romeo in modern time, Aphmau you will go first."

I walk back to the side of the stage and watch her act out a scene.

"If only my parents would let me see Romeo I don't understand why I can't see him, oh but maybe I can skype him instead and we can confess our love to eachother-" She was cut off by Katelyn. "Uh Aphmau, what was that?" Katelyn asked. "You said in modern times right?" "But that's not even, ugh next."

Aphmau walks off stage and gives me a wink. "I walk towards the middle of the stage and take a breath to calm myself down. "I love Romeo, I really do but we can never be together. We are from two seperate worlds as my mother tells me. I-I will never be able to see him, nor contact him in any way, not even in this day and age where there are multiple ways to contact a person. I don't see any light at the end of the tunnel for us. Maybe I should just give up on loving him, in fact he may not even feel the same for me. I should just keep my distance, since I want to restrain myself from falling for him."

When I finish, almost everyone was clapping for me, even Katelyn. "Well done Y/N, You got the part." I smiled and said "Thank you so much Katelyn." I walked off stage and gave Aphmau a hug. "Thank you so much for that and you are going to be an amazing Juliet." She says when we pull back from the hug. I smile at her and thank her. When I walk down the steps going backstage I am tackled by Travis, trying to hug me.

"YOU GOT THE PART!!" He says ecstatic. "Yeah and I'm legitimately surprised I did." I say back trying to hide my blush. He pulls back from the hug and says "I knew you would do great." He stands up and helps me off the ground. I dust myself off then hear Katelyn yell again "I want my Juliet and all Romeo auditions to the stage please!" Me and Travis head up to the stage and Katelyn comes up and hands me a script. "You will be reading from the script and these guys will be improving the balcony scene." I nod and head up on the prop balcony.

Dante's Audition was pretty funny, instead of talking he texted me. Garroth acted out the older version. Laurance's was pretty good. Travis' was amazing as always. And Aaron almost got the part just for showing his face but was apparently not that good of an actor so Katelyn decided against choosing him as Romeo.

"Well congratulations Travis you got the part." The guys started fight with Travis and Katelyn, which made me giggle then I realized something. Travis and I are going to have to kiss. Has he realized this yet? Does he mind? I decide to put thought to rest, because If I kept thinking I might end up blushing.

I head down the balcony prop and joined the guys as they were still fighting but were heading off stage.(JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW I GAVE MYSELF A HEART ATTACK THINKING I MIGHT'VE LOST ALL OF MY PROGRESS SO FAR CAUSE I ACCIDENTLY CLOSED THE TAB) Once we got backstage Katelyn went on with audition and told us that we were excused for the day unless we wanted to stay to help out. Normally I would stay but I'm carpooling 4 fighting guys. I got them to calm down before we were gonna head out and decided to talk to Travis while the others got ready to leave.

"So,congratulations on the part, Romeo." I say. "Same to you, Juliet." He says with a slight bow. I laugh. "So you're okay with this right?" I ask him seriously. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be, you're my best friend." He says. "Are you okay with us having to kiss during the play though?" I ask trying not to blush. "Yeah I mean it might be a little awkward the first rehearsal, but we'll get used to it." He says. He then looks down and I notice a slight pinkness to his cheeks, which cause me to start blushing as well. I look down praying that the guys are ready to leave so this didn't have to be awkward for long.

"We're ready." I hear Laurance say. "Thank God." I mutter inaudibly under my breath. "Ok let's head out I say to everyone."

(Le Time skip)

I drop the guys off at their house, but Travis asks if we could hang out tonight and I agreed. "Hey just because this is the first time you got a lead role I'll let you chose what we do tonight." Travis says. "We could practice kissing for the play." I say jokingly. I see him blush and look down. Could he actually like me? No, he probably just thinks that was an awkward joke or something. I punch his arm and say "Hey, I was just joking, how about we have a horror movie marathon.

His entire face lit up at that thought and he nodded. I let him pick the movie since he has a better taste in horror movies than I do. I don't know what the heck we were watching but it was scaring the hell out of me. I would occasionally shriek and or jump. About halfway through the movie I was hugging my knees on the couch next to Travis. Some really spooky shit happened (You can tell I have not seen a horror movie in awhile since I have zero clue about a really scary movie with really spooky shit XD) and I screamed and buried my face in Travis' shoulder whimpering.

Travis instantly paused the movie to make sure I was alright. "Hey are you alright?" He asked. "Yeah just, you know how much I hate really scary things." (LOL sorry if you love scary things XD) He turned the TV off after I said that and hugged me. He let me stay there and cuddle with him for awhile to calm down.

Why does he have to be so sweet and everything. "Hey next time you pick something for us to do don't pick something that would just make me happy. I'll be happy if you're happy." He holds me in his strong arms as he says this and kisses me on the forehead which makes me blush. Soon I feel myself slowly drift off.

Travis POV

After a few minutes of me holding her, I started to hear soft,cute snores. I smiled and slowly got up and picked her up bridal style. I carried her upstairs to her room where I set her down on her bed and put the covers over her body. I contemplated whether or not I should climb into the bed with her but decided it would be creepy so I just walked back downstairs and crashed on the couch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N So yeah second chapter

with 1522 words

I think I'm getting better at this longer chapter thing

See ya guys in the next chapter which may or may not be today...