(A=Aphmau Y=You,again cause lazy author is lazy)

A: Y/N YOU HAVE TO HELP ME I HAVE TO BE JULIET FOR A PLAY AND I'M DOING IT FOR OLIVE GARDEN AND SO KATELYN CAN BE INSPIRED TO FOLLOW HER DREAMS OR SOMETHING AND I DON'T WANT TO BE JULIET :(

Y:Woah calm down, I'll help you but what do you want me to do?

A:Can you please try out for the role of Juliet, I'm sure you'll do a much better job than me, you said you were in theatre with Travis right?

Y:Well yeah but I never had a lead role, I only got good parts in musicals because of my voice, other than that I got small roles and did a lot of the behind the scenes stuff.

A:Can you please try?

Y:I can try, but I hold no promises.

A: THANK YOU SO MUCH

I sigh. Great now I have to get ready for the auditions tomorrow.

I turn off the TV and head up to my room to see what I could do to brush up on my acting skills.

(Time Skip, cause I'm the lazy author who knows nothing about plays)

I practiced what I could for awhile but got distracted by music and I started writing a chorus I guess (A/N This is not an original it is an older Taylor Swift song actually, so all rights to the song to her, The song will also be above in the youtube video thingy)

And I could tell you

His favorite color's green

He loves to argue

Born on the seventeenth

His sister's beautiful

He has his father's eyes

And if you asked me if I love him

I'd lie.

I sigh. Maybe I'll continue the song later with verses but I just don't feel like it right now. I looked over to my clock and noticed that it was 11:30 PM. I sigh once more and close my notebook that I was writing the lyrics on.

I go over to my dresser and pull out a F/C nightshirt then walk over to my bathroom. When I'm in the bathroom I slip off my clothes and put my nightshirt on, then I wipe off all my make up and Pull my H/L H/C hair into a pony tail. (If you have short hair like me you can either pretend you have slightly longer hair that you can put into a pony tail or completely ignore when or if a pony tail is mentioned)

After all of that I turn off the lights in my house, make sure my door is locked then turn on some quiet music to fall asleep to. I crawl into bed and slowly drift off into sleep.

(Time skip to next day)

"Wake up sleeping beauty." I hear a familiar voice say. I open my eyes to see Travis staring back at me. I jolt up screaming, using my blanket to cover my barely covered body. "H-How d-did you g-get in my house?" I say after I calm down a bit. "You gave me a key remember silly?" He says with a chuckle. "Oh yeah, slightly regretting that decision now." I say still covering myself with a blanket.

"Hey! You know you love me!" Travis said. I nervously giggled and said "Yeah, anyway why exactly are you here?" "Well I made breakfast for you." "Seriously?" I asked him eagerly. "Yep" He said "Come down stairs when you're ready" He said leaving the room.

YESS!! Travis is like the best cook ever. I get out of bed and pick out my clothes for the day which is a F/C shirt with black shorts and tan tights since it was still a bit cold out, then I pulled my F/C hoodie over my myself and went in the bathroom.

I did my normal morning routine and put on some make up since I was going to the auditions today, and decided to let my hair down instead of putting it up.

After I was done with that I walked downstairs to see Travis at the table in the living room eating what looked like french toast with fruit on it and scrambled eggs on the side. Oh hell yes. I walk into the kitchen to grab my serving then I walk over and sit next to Travis.

"Do want to watch a movie or something?" I ask Travis. "Sure." He said. "What do you wanna watch?" I ask him. "I'll let the lady chose." He says with a wink. I smile and get up. I decide on Ride Along, since I heard Ride Along 2 will be in theaters soon.

I show Travis my choice and he smiles at me. I put the movie in and when it gets to the menu I press play and the movie starts. I sat down next to Travis again and started eating we laughed together at the movie and would have casual conversation every now and then.

"You should take me to Ride Along 2 for my birthday when it comes out." I tell Travis. "Wow already giving my ideas for your birthday are we?" He says chuckling. "Hey! At least I'm not like SOMEONE who never gives me ideas on what to get him for his birthday or for Christmas, hence why he got a gift card for Christmas." I said. "Ok fine you got me there." He says and I giggle.

"So what time are these auditions? I can drive You, Garroth ,Laurance and Dante there if you want." I offer. "Well the auditions are in a couple hours and let me text the guys to see if they need a ride" He says pulling out his phone. "Hey by the way are you auditioning for any part?" He asks me. "Uh yeah I am actually both Aphmau and Katelyn thought I should try out for Juliet,I already know Aphmau's gonna get it though, I was never that good at acting." I say, trying not to act to disappointed with myself.

"Hey if it was a musical you would definitely get the lead role, you're a beautiful singer." I feel my cheeks heat up, so I look down and mutter a "Thank you." I can't let him see me blush, he'll tease me about and it would make things awkward for me since I actually have feelings for him.

I take our dishes to the sink and we end up watching cartoons and talk until the guys show up and we get ready to leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N I wrote 1577 words you should thank me XD

I'm hoping to get another chapter out today so please tell me if you guys like it

See ya guys in my next chapter :)