"Oh no, did you forget to take your pills?" She says in sympathy. I nod my head in response. We both run across the street and head towards the sidewalk. "Make sure you take it, want to tell me what happened?" 

"I don't get it, there was a hot man, I tell you he was hot! – 

"ooh la la" she laughs 

"but he was biting my neck, and I was, I felt so light headed like as if I was about to die or faint, but then he stopped and apologized, then he looked at me, and before I can see his face he face FLEW like FLEW off by someone, and that someone – man – called me rosella, I don't get it man" I sigh in disgust and I realize the dream again. 

I eye Regina who gags in disgust. "ew, lets just go" she says, I laugh at her cute little face. Well, yes it was very weird, but quiet interesting, except for the fact it was happening to me. 

Pushing the thought away I just focus on meeting the dreaming place I've always wanted to work at. One of the most popular art companies, La passion de l'art - Jaqueline Vasquez I admire her art so much, she has inspired me a lot. In terms of painting, and drawing. "here we are" Regina sighs. I look up at the tall green glass building, with 'La passion de l'art - Jaqueline Vasquez' Glowing pink. A smile tugs my lips. 

 "Wow, this place is huge" It is huge, the building is pretty wide but so tall. Inhaling enough air, we both enter the green shaded glass door. Woa I mutter under my breath, as the most beautiful fragrance hits my nose. My cheeks feel a little burn, and I feel very happy. My eyes scan the busy hallways, with clit-clattings of heels and mumbles of voices everywhere. I raise my eyebrows feeling impressed by everyone, the ladies are all classy, and the mans are all in suits. 

But what catches me more is the smell, "isn't the smell so wonderful, smells life fall perfectly fitting the season" Regina hums. Well, yeah it does smell like the season but other than that there is this beautiful smell that keeps striking me. I hum in delight, this seems so nice. The air is also perfectly suitable for the weather. 

"I'm nervous" I say facing Regina. Her red lips purse, she looks at me with her head tilted rubbing my arms. 

"Oh hun, you can do it. I know it, just be you, and sound passionate for this job" 

"You are right" I bite my dried lips nervously, causing Regina to look at me oddly. "What?" what's wrong with me, do I look bad, I look down at myself. 

"No I mean, I like what you are wearing, but you really do need something on your face. You have to look, hmm what do you say, extravagant. Follow me" she grabs my hand and drags me somewhere. Where? I do not know, annoyingly I pull my hand out of hers and just walk with her side by side. We head up stairs, I personally start to walk pretty slowly, because it is glass stairs! It is scary as hell. I gulp, and avert my eyes from look down to looking straight up. 

What's even more shocking are the woman's wearing 6-inch heels, and walking these flights of stairs like its some type of runway. I let out a breath that I didn't realize I held in, once we reached to the top. 

Oh I think I know where we are going, to the glam spa. Apparently, I heard by my other friend that this place has a spa which have professional makeup artists working on your face. 

"No" I deny right before I enter the glam spa. "no, no, no, I don't want people touching my face!" I cross my arms, crunching my face. I was so not going to – "I said no!" I whine as Regina drags me in, yet again. Yeah, I sound like a child right now even though I am just 20, well 21 in a month. 

Grunting in annoyance, causes a female attention. "Oh mon Dieu! Regina , comment agréable de vous voir . maintenant, qui avons-nous ici?" (oh my god! Regina, how lovely to see you. now who do we have here?)she says with a soft velvet voice.