My cousin's ex boyfriend is a gangbanger and he kidnapped us! Oh! He is also a werewolf! Joy Oh Joy.

Start from the beginning

"Massey." She said. I looked at her. She gave me a look. I smiled. "I will, kid. I'll be home soon." I looked at Gene and gave him a small smile. He walked over to me and my heart sped up. He smirked and brushed his lips against my cheek. I felt my face go red. He just smiled more. I heard a impatient sigh from behind me. "See you soon." He said. I smiled and nodded. He walked away carrying Adrianna. I looked back at the intruders. "Okay. Which way did ya'll come through?" I asked. They pointed east. "Ah. That explains why you came by us first. If you keep going west for about..ehh. maybe 6 miles. You will come across another house. It's a safe house and has some other wolfes guarding it. So there you go. That chick Sam or whoever will be in the third room to the right. Now leave and never come back." I said. "Why are you telling us this?" One of the guys asked. "I met Sam before. She is a major bitch and I don't like her. So now you can leave and never come back." I said again. The leader took a step forward. "Such a shame. I was hoping you were her." He said, putting a piece of hair behind my ear. I smacked his hand away. He smirked. "Well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I'm not her. I've got to go back now. Goodbye." I said and turned to walk away.

I walked for about a minute and then glanced back. I didn't see them and I felt so relieved. I looked forward and suddenly something occurred to me. They will be back. There isn't a house 6 miles west. I took off running towards the house. I didn't realize how far I was from it but I could see the house in the distance. I stopped to catch my breath. I put my hands on my head and started walking towards the house.

*Finally at the front door*

I was finally walking up the steps to the house. It had been a good ten minute walk. I opened the front door and shouted for somebody that I was here. "I'm back!" I yelled. No answer. "HELLO?!" I yelled again. "Where is everyone." I whispered. Suddenly, there was a crash upstairs. My head snapped up, only to see one of the boys from the woods. My eyes narrowed. I turned to run but I ran straight into something hard. I steadied myself and looked up to see the golden eyed boy staring back. I turned to run again but I realize I was trapped. The boys were blocking all my escape exits. "Where are they?" I asked. "They're tied up in one of the rooms. My guys are tending to them. You didn't think it would be that easy did you?" He asked chuckling. Gosh I'm stupid. I thought. "There are more of you here?" I asked in disbelief.

He nodded and smirked. "What's your name?" I asked him. I was tired of calling him the 'golden eyed boy.' "Samuel." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Of course it is. You want me to call you Sam too?" I asked. He laughed. "If you want to, Sammy." He said. "You aren't going to call me that. Samantha is the only name you are allowed to call me. I only let friends call me Sammy." I said darkly. He smiled and took a step closer to me, "We can become very friendly to each other if you want." My face squished up in disgust. "In your dreams." I said. He shrugged and smiled again. "So are you going to come with us or are we going to have to force you?" He asked. "How are you going to force me?" I asked. They can't make me do anything. "Who sent you to come for me?" I asked. I knew it was Luke but I had to make sure. Samuel was leading me up the stairs and down the hall. "Prince Luke hired us." He said. "I knew it. Gawd I hate him." I said. He glanced back, "He seemed pretty fond of you." He said. I bet he was." I muttered. We walked into a room and sitting on the floor was everybody. All the guys and Adrianna. I ran towards them but was pulled back by my waist. "Let. Me. Go!" I said, struggling.

"No can do, princess." Someone said. I finally stopped and looked at them all. Adrianna was very pale and had blood all over her. She was the only one not tied up with metal. She was still bleeding. "Stop the bleeding on her. She could die!" I said. They still didn't let me go. Nanna looked like she was struggling to stay awake. "I'll do anything you want. Please just stop the bleeding on her." I said.

My eyes stayed focused on her as someone came over to her and bandaged her up and gave her something to drink. "Thank-you." I said closing my eyes. "Are you going to come with us now or are we going to have to give you inspiration?" Samuel asked. I looked around the room at the people that have become my new family in the last two days. My eyes locked with Gene. His eyes pleading with me not to go. I knew that if I went with them, I would never see him, my cousin, or anyone else I knew again. I gave him a reassuring smile. His face fell. He knew what I had to do. I faced Samuel again and then realized someone had their hands on my waist still. I glanced behind me and saw a guy about 16 with short brown hair and glassy brown eyes, a smirk placed on his lips. "Get your hands off me." I said bitterly.

"Oh I'm sorry. Am I making you uncomfortable?" He said, moving his hands all around my waist. He was standing sorta close to me so I stepped a little closer to him and said, "Not at all." I elbowed him in the stomach and then turned around. He was doubled over and I kicked him in the face. "Don't touch me. Ever." I said. I turned to look at Samuel and he had a shocked look on his face. I heard the other boys in the room crackin up and snickering. I smirked and then it faded. "If I leave with you will you leave them alone. Completely unharmed?" I asked. He took a moment to think about it. "I believe that is a possibility." He said. I sighed. "Then I will go with you without a fight." I said in defeat. Usually I would not do this but they have my cousin and I can't let her get killed because I'm stubborn.

He smiled, "Good to hear." He said. "Take care of yourselves." I said looking around again one last time. We left the room then and I felt depressed, yet relieved. I was depressed because I wouldn't see my cousin, my Gene(Yes, MY Gene) or the rest of them ever again. I was relieved because I didn't have to worry about them anymore. Lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice someone walking fairly close to me before they restrained me. "What the hell are you doin?" I asked, struggling. Samuel appeared in front of me, "Take this pill." He said. I shook my head, "No. Now let me go." I yelled. Samuel just sighed and griped my jaw and shoved the pill down my throat. I coughed and chocked. When I finally stopped, I glared at him, "What. The. FUCK!!" I yelled at him. He shrugged, "You can let her go now, Damen." I was released but I turned around and kicked the guy in the shin. I heard to my satisfaction, as he yelped. "Dumb jackass." I muttered as I walked behind Samuel.

I was muttering lots of unkind things when I felt my legs become numb and I could feel myself becoming extremely tired. "W-w-what d-did you d-do to m-m-me." I stuttered, fighting the sleep. Samuel turned around, "Hm. That worked faster then I expected." He said. I started swaying and he came to my side. "W-what's wrong with m-me?" I asked. "Nothing is wrong with you. We just gave you a sleeping pill." He answer. I suddenly felt myself falling and then being caught. Samuel was looking down at me, "Noooo. Put me down." I whined. He ignored me and walk to a van I hadn't seen before. My eye lids became heavy and I was using all my energy to fight it off. "Quit being stubborn and just close you eyes and sleep." He said. I could hear he was getting annoyed by my stubbornness. "No." I muttered. He sighed but didn't say anything. My vision was blurring and I heard the sound of a door opening. I was laid on something hard but soft and then something warm thrown over me. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and I finally gave in. I heard screams as I drifted of into darkness. I tried to reach consciousness again as I heard it but it was no use. The darkness had won.

~So What did yaw think??! I hope you like it! Well Comment and Vote!! Tell me what you think!!!

Saja95!!!~