Chapter 25 - THE END

Start from the beginning

"Juvia's never seen Lucy-san this violent.." Juvia sweatdropped while Gray only chuckled, "You need to pay more attention."

"She does this a lot lately.." Natsu muttered as he sat up, earning a smack from Lucy.

"I do not. Shut up." Lucy glared at him while he made a gesture motion that said 'SEE?'

"She's gotten more violent since we got married!" Natsu complained, earning another smack.

"That's because I've learned how much of an idiot you really are!" Lucy exclaimed teasingly.

"Ouch Luce...that hurt..." He muttered, clutching his heart. Lucy rolled her eyes as she grabbed his scarf, pulling him into a sweet kiss. Natsu kissed her back with no hesitation, wrapping his hands around her back and pulling her closer. Her hands let go of his scarf and made their way around his neck. The kiss lasted for a little while before they heard Gray cough, loudly.

"Still here.." Gray muttered as the two separated,looking obviously annoyed.

"I know." Natsu gave him a grin and wrapped an arm around Lucy, pulling her into his chest, "So..why are you guys here?"

"Because Juvia and Gray-sama have news!" Juvia exclaimed eagerly, holding her stomach. Lucy widened her eyes and smiled brightly as she hugged Juvia excitedly.

Natsu raised an eyebrow out of confusion as he asked "Wait...what's going on?"

"She's pregnant, you dumb ass." Gray rolled his eyes at Natsu. Juvia gave a very excited nod as she hugged Lucy back, obviously happy by this. Gray was happy as well, though if you didn't know him well enough, you wouldn't be able to see it.

Natsu widened his eyes and smiled lightly before laughing, "HA! Good luck! I've got two brats and I'm dying already!"

"DADDY PILE!" His daughter yelled at that exact time as she ran out the door and jumped off the stairs, onto Natsu. Her brother followed almost right after, tackling their father to the ground again.

"Ack! SEE? SEE WHAT I MEAN?" Natsu chuckled as he rolled around with his children, playfighting with them. He couldn't help but smile at the moment, appreciating the family and friends he had now. He never had a single regret about meeting Lucy or telling her father off now. If he hadn't had done it, worst things would've happened by far.

And it seemed like everyone was happy now.

Though Lucy's father died about a year later, Lucy donated all of the money she got to charity. She even got his house, but she didn't live there. She and Natsu had decided to live a normal live in the city. So now Lucy was an inspiring author and Natsu had a very well paying job. The kids were happy. Their friends got good jobs and were getting their own families as well.

Even Sting was happier. Sting was obviously pissed when he found out everything that happened, which got his father pissed at Jude. But Jude knocked some sense into Sting's father. Sting's father then couldn't deal with his atrocious behavior and kicked him out of the house until he learned his lesson. Surprisingly enough, he did learn his lesson and is now a respected business man. He even had a son with a poor girl named Yukino, and his ex spy is the child's godfather.

Even the group Natsu used to hang out with in college got their acts together and are now living a normal life.

Yeah..everything turned out better this way.

And when he looked at his family, he would never regret it. Because this is what he's wanted. This is what he's always wanted..

I hope you guys like the epilogue. But yeah, the story's now over. It's kind of sad, because I liked writing this story but I'm also pretty happy. I just think it's awesome how I'm able to complete a story. It took a while though eh? And just for the record, I've noticed all the followers and votings. You've all made me extremely happy and have pushed me to keep going.

Read my other books, none of them Are complete, but yeah... Read dem!! + All of them Are NaLu

"One True Mate" (Mature)

"Vengance of a broken heart"

"Drunk Confession" (Mature)

Read dem and enjoy!!! Thnx again