Chapter - 8

"Wow! This is so cool!" The thirteen year old girl exclaimed as she and the boy walked around town unsupervised. She paused at every store to look inside, to see all the unique items. Everything was hand made here and it just seemed so..so foreign. But magnificent at the same time.

"Is this really the first time you've been around town?" The boy asked chuckling a bit at her enthusiasticness at the moment, but if he was being honest, he really enjoyed seeing her happy. A smile was always planted on her face, even if it was just walking around town.

"Yep! It's so cool!" She exclaimed her smiling widening. She just couldn't get over the fact that she was there, in the real town. The girl went to turn into a bakery shop, just to check it out, when suddenly she was in an alleyway.

000

Beep Beep

Lucy's phone buzzed, but she ignored it at the moment. She sat, curled up on her bed in her dorm room, reading 'Whisper.' She had a woolly blanket that her, mother had gotten her, draped over her and a hot chocolate on her side table just in reach. The hot chocolate was most likely cool by now though, it had been a while since she had drank from it, it had actually been a while since she moved.

She was enjoying the book too much.

No..no she wasn't paying attention the book in front of her. She was trying to, but she couldn't. Her mind kept drifting off to what happened with Sting, and how she kept feeling that this will make her life a living Hell.

Beep Beep

Lucy glanced at her phone again, it hadn't even been a few minutes since she got the last message. But she ignored it again, just for the moment. Lucy sighed and put her book down, giving up, as she laid down on her bed. Her head hit her soft pillow, sinking into it, as she let out another sigh.

She knew she had to do this, she has to do practically anything Sting says.

But she doesn't want to, she never wants to. She doesn't like it when he touches her like he owns her. However, he pretty much does at this point.

Beep Beep

Lucy rolled her eyes and picked up her phone, expecting it to be Levy or something. She turned it on to see ten texts.

Ten? Didn't it beep like 3 times? she thought raising an eyebrow at her phone. Maybe they just texted her before and her phone didn't buzz? It can get pretty annoying sometimes. She unlocked her phone, rolling her eyes as she saw who the one person that texted her was.