Author's Note

You guys, believe me when I say that I feel so guilty for not updating daily, but I just don't have the time for it right now. School is honestly so stressful for me right now and it's barely week three. I swear my teachers think I'm a super human or something. I mean, I had so much homework last night that I had to skip today just to finish it all.

I really hope that the less frequent updates won't make you lose interest in the story because I promise I'm trying to get updates out as fast as I can!

Also, my exchange student is really getting on my nerves. So we have a dog -- a mean one -- and so we've kept him outside for four weeks now. Anyways, when she first arrived, we told her about him and that they'll have to be introduced at some point. Well every time we try to introduce them, she refuses. Like, she'll lock herself in her room and won't come out. I mean, we put a muzzle, harness, and a tight leash on him so he can't even get to her! We've tried to introduce them 4 times now and she still refuses. Honestly, she's getting on my fucking nerves with this.

Anyways, I have to write an original short story for my English class and I have absolutely no idea what to write about. Could you guys please help me out? I just need some prompts and it's due tomorrow :(.

Okay, sorry for this rant. I promise I'll update ASAP! Love you guys so much! ❤️