Four

Taehyung : Please don't

Taehyung : Take my sunshine...

Your message could not be sent at this time

~

Hoseok : You really want to know?

Sungoh : I really do

Hoseok : It's a bad thing because you look like someone who I loved, and claimed he loved me, but cheated on me while I was in America

Hoseok : But it's a good thing because in all honesty...I've missed his face

Sungoh : Oh...Wow. I'm sorry :(

Hoseok : Don't apologize. It's not your fault

Sungoh : I know...But that's sad :((((

Hoseok : Stop that

Sungoh : Okay, okay. Hey, do you...maybe...wanna get some coffee some time?

Hoseok : ...Sure

~

Hoseok had been sitting in a booth by the cafe window for over thirty minutes. He impatiently tapped his fingers against the wooden table and stared outside, looking for any sign of Sungoh. He wasn't quite sure why he even agreed to meeting him here.

'Maybe it's because he looks like Taehyung,' Hoseok thought to himself. He then shook his head and pulled his phone out, absentmindedly scrolling through his photos. It wasn't until he came across a photo of him and Taehyung that he realized he was crying.

Hoseok wiped his eyes with his sleeves and sighed, "Why am I even crying?" He stood up and left the booth to walk outside, deciding that he didn't want to be seen crying in public.

Just as he stepped outside, he was immediately engulfed in a large pair of arms. Startled he jumped and looked up, realizing that the pair of arms belonged to Sungoh.

"I'm sorry I'm-" Sungoh stopped mid-sentence when he realized Hoseok was crying. He frowned and gently wiped his tears with his finger, "Why are you crying? Is it because I'm late? I'm sorry,"

Sungoh cupped Hoseok's cheeks and guided him to a bench outside of the café. He wrapped his arms around Hoseok, "I really am sorry. I just got caught up at work,"

Hoseok shook his head and wiped his eyes, "No, you don't need to apologize. I don't even know why I'm crying,"

Sungoh nodded and wiped away the rest of Hoseok's tears, "I'm sorry that you're not happy. Is there anything you want to talk about?"

Hoseok shrugged and bit his lips, unsure if he should confess all of his troubles to someone he's barely known for more than a day. He then rested his head on Sungoh's shoulder and sighed, "I'm not really even sure what's wrong. I've just had a lot going on in my life lately. Honestly, maybe I'm crying because you remind me so much of my ex,"

Sungoh bit the inside of his cheek and rubbed circles on Hoseok's shoulder, "Do you miss him?"

Hoseok shrugged, "I don't know. I mean, I don't like how we left things off, but I also don't think we could have ended things much better,"

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you end things?"

"Well," Hoseok sighed and fiddled with his fingers, "After I caught him cheating on me, I stormed out of our apartment and went home. He kept on sending me texts about how sorry he was and he regretted everything, asked for me back. I wasn't going to have any of that though, so I said, 'Fuck you,' and then just ignored him,"

Sungoh just nodded, not quite sure how to respond.

"Then I got depressed for a while. Then things got better, but of course I had to run into him at the diner and I broke down again. All in all, it's been about a year and a half since we've broken up,"

Sungoh frowned and pushed stray hairs out of Hoseok's face, "I'm sorry you had to go through that...Maybe you'd feel better if you met up with him and settled some things? Y'know, so you can leave things off on good terms. Don't be too harsh on him though. Don't get me wrong, what he did isn't acceptable, but he's also young and people make mistakes,"

Hoseok nodded and played with the hem of his shirt, "Yeah, you're right, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to completely forgive him,"

"I understand. Just let him know that you want to leave things off on good terms. That doesn't mean you have to keep in touch, though. It'll probably just put your mind at ease," Sungoh smiled and stood up, extending his hand out to Hoseok, "Now, how about that coffee?"

--

(Me rn because Idek wth is going on with my own story)

Also BTS is already planning a comeback??? Like what??? They need to rest :(. And that teaser left me shook.

I was tagged to do a drafts tag thingy, but I literally don't even have drafts so (??) I can't really even do it ¯\_()_/¯.

I know I had more to say, but every time I get to the author's note, I can never remember anything. Anyways, love you guys so so much and hope you enjoyed! ❤️