Three

Taehyung : You'll never know, dear

Taehyung : How much I love you

Your message could not be sent at this time

~

"Hoseok, you need to shower. You have work tonight," Seokjin sat on the edge of Hoseok's bed and gently ran his fingers through his hair, "I know you don't feel like it, but you don't want to stink,"

Hoseok sighed and looked up at Seokjin, "I just won't go to work tonight,"

Seokjin shook his head, "Now you know you can't do that. Just go ahead and get it over with,"

Hoseok groaned and sat up, rubbing his sleepy eyes, "Fine,"

"I'll be in the kitchen making breakfast," Seokjin stood up and smiled, ruffling Hoseok's hair, "And you actually have to eat it this time,"

Hoseok grumbled and walked to the bathroom after Seokjin left his room. He was no longer allowed to lock any doors because Seokjin was scared one day Hoseok wouldn't be afraid anymore and attempt to kill himself. Hoseok knew he wouldn't do that though. He didn't want to kill himself, he just wanted all of the pain and suffering to stop.

Hoseok turned the knob in the shower to turn the water on, then slowly stripped. He stared at himself in the mirror and sighed, wondering why he had to be cursed with such a disgusting body. He gently grabbed the skin on his stomach and frowned, "I need to lose weight..."

Seokjin lightly knocked on the door, "Hoseok, stop thinking like that and take your shower. Your breakfast is getting cold,"

Hoseok rolled his eyes and stepped into the shower, letting the hot water burn his pale skin.

~

"You're late," Hoseok's manager was leaning over a counter and tapping his fingers impatiently.

Hoseok simply nodded and muttered an apology before walking into the back and putting on his apron. He walked to the front and got to work.

He walked up to a couple and took their orders. He put on a fake smile as they told them their orders. He was envious of their relationship. All he wanted was to be happy again, but he was too broken for that now. He wasn't sure if he could ever be in another relationship again. He was too scared of being hurt.

He was walking back to the kitchen to hang up their orders, when he bumped into someone, dropping his notebook.

"Oh, I'm sorry," The man bent down and picked it up and handed it back to Hoseok.

Hoseok looked up with wide eyes, "T-Taehyung?"

The man laughed quietly and shook his head, "No, I think you've mistaken me for someone else," he held his hand out and smiled, "I'm Sungoh,"

Hoseok slowly shook his hand and stared, "Sorry, you just look disturbingly similar to someone I used to know,"

Sungoh smiled, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Both,"

Sungoh tilted his head, "How so?"

"Sorry, but I don't really have time to explain right now. I've gotta get back to work," Hoseok said, walking towards the kitchen.

"Oh, wait!" Sungoh quickly reached out and grabbed Hoseok's wrist, "Text me some time," He smiled and stuffed a folded up piece of paper into his apron, then walked away.

~

Hoseok : Hi

Sungoh : Is this the handsome guy I met at the diner?

Hoseok : You must be thinking of someone else, because I'm far from attractive

Sungoh : Your name is Hoseok, right?

Hoseok : Yeah, how'd you know?

Sungoh : Name tag...Anyways, tell me why it's both a good and bad thing that I look like a guy you used to know

--

I have no idea what the plot of this is and Idek where anything is going ¯\_()_/¯.

Sungoh :

He looks just like Tae, right??

Anyways, love you guys so much and hope you enjoyed! ❤️