Sixteen

"Why are you so smiley today?" Seokjin looked at Hoseok and raised an eyebrow.

Hoseok sighed and leaned against the kitchen counter, his chin resting on the palms of his hands, "I think I really like Sungoh,"

Seokjin looked at him and raised an eyebrow as he poured coffee creamer into his mug, "Oh, is that so?"

Hoseok hummed in response and stared off into space. Seokjin stepped closer to him and leaned in, waving his hands in front of his face. His eyes were glazed over and the corners of his lips were turned upwards.

Seokjin shook his head and clicked his tongue, "Tsk. Hobi, I don't think you like him as much as you think you do. I think you're just infatuated with him because he helped you out during a tough time,"

Hoseok turned to face Seokjin and shook his head, "Hyung, if that were true, then I'd be all over you right now. You're the one who helped me out the most,"

"Okay, well then you have to admit, he could be Taehyung's twin. You don't think that has anything to do with it?" Seokjin asked, taking a sip from his mug and looking at Hoseok from over the rim.

Hoseok shrugged, "Maybe, but that's just a bonus, right?"

Seokjin sighed and shook his head, gently setting his mug back down on the counter, "Hoseok, you're just setting yourself up. I honestly think you should just end it with Sungoh,"

Hoseok frowned and stood up straight, crossing his arms, "And why exactly do you care? I mean honestly, you've been trying your best to make me happy for the past year -- hell, you even sent me to therapy,  but now that I actually am happy, you try to get rid of the source of happiness. What the actually fuck, Seokjin?" Hoseok exclaimed, "Make up your damn mind," Hoseok's entire face was flushed red from his sudden burst of anger.

Seokjin took a deep breath and held the bridge of his nose, "Hoseok, why don't you just go and relax? We'll continue this conversation later,"

Hoseok muttered something under his breath and nodded, making his way upstairs. He fell back against his bed with a grunt and pulled his phone from his pocket, deciding to text someone.

Hoseok : Hey.

Hoseok : I was just thinking about how the other day you said we should catch up, and I think I'd really like to do that some time soon.

Taehyung : Hoseok! You have no idea how nice it is to actually get a text notification from you. It's been so long...

Hoseok : ...

Taehyung : Sorry. Anyways, yeah. When?

Hoseok : Is tomorrow okay?

Taehyung : Yeah! That'll be great! What time and where?

Hoseok : Mine at...6:30.

Taehyung : Address?

Hoseok : Oh, right. 807 Lake Acres

Taehyung : Okay, see you tomorrow then!

Hoseok sighed and placed his phone on his bedside table. He was kind of glad that he was talking to Taehyung again. It'll be nice to just be friends again. If he was being perfectly honest, he missed talking to him. He missed the laughs they shared and the stories they told.

He sat up in bed and groaned, his forehead resting in his palms. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. He had finally gotten over Taehyung, and here he is, inviting him back into his life. Hell, Taehyung was the one that ruined his self esteem. Maybe Seokjin was right -- Maybe Taehyung is just bad for him. Maybe he should cancel their plans.

--

This chapter was short and shitty because I wrote it on my way to school, so sorry! Also, like, genuine question :

Who wants to write my smuts for me? Cause like...I'll be honest with you, I suck at writing them.

ALSO can we take a look at how chubby Jimin's hands are?

Like I knew they were chubby, but I didn't know they were this chubby! It's so cute oh my god!

Anyways, I love you guys so much and I hope you enjoyed! Have a good day! ❤️