Chapter 1

(Y/N)=Your Name

(B/F/N)=Best Friend's Name

You were getting ready to go outside your neighborhood for the first time in 2-3 years. You slightly smile and wonder how much New Jersey has changed.
"(Y/N)! It's time, honey!" Your friend, (B/F/N) yelled. "Coming!" You yelled back.
You guys weren't from New Jersey, but you two decided to live there after college.
"Say, (B/F/N), why are we going again?" You asked, voice quiet. She just smiled. "You are so cute, like a little sister~." She began to run out the door to her car, you yelling in tow.
"JUST BECAUSE I'M 24 AND YOU'RE 25 DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN BOSS ME AROUND!!"

It was a pretty long drive to the hotel you guys were staying in for the week. When your friend parked, you hesitated to get out. "Hey... You'll be okay. Nobody is going to hurt you with me around." She said winking. Smiling now, you hopped out and dusted off your flannel.
When you guys walked in, she told you to go ahead and wait in the room while she gets everything settled. Handing you the room key, she kissed your forehead. To you, she was family.
Smirking you playfully pushed her and made your way to the elevator. Getting in, you noticed someone running down the hall.
"Wait up!" He yelled at the elevator. You held the doors back as you saw a tall, skinny man enter. "Thanks.. stupid elevator trying to leave me."
You slightly smiled, but still put some distance between you two.
Glancing up at him, you noticed his crazy hair. He was also around 6''2, which made him look like a tower to your 5''1 self.
He looked down at you and smiled, "I'm Dan, you?" He asked trying to make conversation. "... (Y/N)..." You said quietly. "Nice to meet you." He said. You nodded, then you saw his phone go off.
He checked and his eyes widened. "FUCK!" He yelled loud enough to make you cover your ears. "Sorry (Y/N)... Gotta get off here." He said, patting your head. "Uh, see you soon I hope!"
The doors opened and outside waited another guy, his hair also long, but with a blonde streak. Before Dan left though, he gave you something and winked.
The doors closed again and you looked at the piece of paper.

"This is my number. Uh, please don't give it out. Hope we get to talk soon!
-Dan
P.S. Nice Rush shirt along with the red and black flannel ;)"

You took out your phone and added it to your contacts, which only really had (B/F/N) and a few others in it.
Getting off the elevator you entered your room, and opened Messenger.

"Uh, this is (Y/N). Is this Dan?"

After sending the message, your friend entered squealing. "I GOT TWO VIP PASSES!" She yelled into your ear.
"Ow..." You said, scooting over to make room for her on the bed. You phone buzzed and you picked it up.

"Yeah, this is Dan. Sweet! :D Anywho my friend is yelling in my ear rn..."

I laughed and texted back, "Same!"
"Who you texting, (Y/N)~." Your friend asked, wiggling her eyebrows. "A-A new friend? Call I call him that? We only met a few minutes ago in the elevator."
Your friend got a surprised look and asked who he was. "Someone named Dan." She looked even more shocked. "What did he look like!?"
You shoved her head back. "He was tall and had crazy hair."
She just looked at you like you had just told her future. "Oh my god... You met him..."

After that scenario, you still don't know what she meant by "him". She went to bed soon after and you just kept texting Dan.

"Well, got a big day tomorrow. Cya tomorrow! (When you get to the convention, go to the stage and wait by the left side)"

You looked at the message with a confused look.

"I-I'll try..."

You texted back, think of all the people and your insecurity. You hated crowds. Ever since that day years ago, you never left the house, scared.
Sighing it off, you went to bed.

-------------
Short chapter, but it will get better. Trust me ;)
Anywho, I hoped you liked it so far.
Love you guys!
~Stormi