Girlfriend huh?

I woke up to the sound of pitter patter against the window. I sat up and rubbed my eyes still filled with sleep. I looked around the room and saw clothes scattered on the floor. I looked down next to me. I watched as Raj slept peacefully, his chest rose and fell in the movement of his sleep. I smiled. I laid down and snuggled my head in his arms. He smiled in his sleep and I just rested in his arms. I looked up at him and it was like I was actually seeing him. He was so handsome. He was all mine. I was all his. Words can't explain what happened last night, I love him. I made small circles on his chest and smiled.
"Stop." He mumbled. I kept making circles and he grabbed my hand and intwined our fingers together. He pulled me on top of him and I rested my head on my arm. He blinked open his eyes and smiled at me.
"Good morning sunshine." He said smiling at me. I smiled back and moved a piece of hair from his face.
"Good morning." I smiled. He sat up and I sat next to him. He turned to me and smiled before standing up and wrapping a blanket around him. It was funny and cute watching him shuffle to the bathroom. I collapsed back in the bed and stretched. I got up and ran to my room to put some clothes on. I put on a cute outfit and turned to leave the room and Raj stood in the door way scaring the crap out of me.
"Well someone looks happy today." He said walking over to me.
"And someone needs to put on a shirt." I said staring at his 8 pack.
"Nah" he said before pulling me into his arms. I wrapped my delicate hands around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested my forehead on his and he did the same.
"I love you." He said as a smile appeared on his face.
"I love you too" I said smiling. He placed a kiss on my forehead and we walked out of the bedroom.
"Breakfast?" He asked opening the fridge.
"Sure" I said plopping on the sofa. He made us scrambled eggs and toast. I gotta tell you, for a guy who looks like Raj... You wouldn't expect him to be such a good cook. After eating I cleaned up, as I was putting the dishes in the dishwasher there was a knock at the door. Raj walked over and answered it. I peered around the corner and wanted to see who it was.
"Hey baby, miss me?" A girl said in a flirtatious voice.
"You've been dumped fucking months ago" Raj said crossing him arms. I walked a little closer.
"I don't take no for an answer." The girl said placing her hand on Raj's arms. I had enough. I stomped over next to Raj and wrapped my arm around his. The girl glared at me and then looked at Raj.
"Who the hell is this!" The girl said giving me the dirtiest look.
"This is my girlfriend," Raj said wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him. Girlfriend... Sounds nice.
"Girlfriend?!" She shouted.
"Yeah, so fuck off." I said giving her sass.
"As if you have the right to talk to me like that!" She said getting in my face. I slapped her and she backed away. I guess she wasn't expecting it because tears were forming in her eyes.
"I hate you Raj!" She said before stomping away. Raj sighed and he closed the door but didn't let go of me. He pushed me against the door and smiled down at me.
"Girlfriend huh?" I said playing with the fabric of my shirt. He lifted my chin so I looked at him.
"I love you." He said before placing a kiss on my lips and lifting me up bridal style to the bedroom. He placed me down on the bed and laid next to me. I snuggled up in his arms and wrapped my arm around him.
"I love you too"