Chapter Seventy seven.

Chapter seventy seven.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

‘’You ok Harry?’’ Niall asked placing a hand on my shoulder.

‘’Yeah just a little nervous, what if Emma’s changed her mind?’’

‘’Why would she? She loves you plus your already married so it would be kind of awkward if she didn’t show up’’ Niall chuckled.

‘’Exactly’’ I sigh desperately running my hands through my hair.

‘’You’ll mess your hair’’ Zayn says.

‘’Its already messy…shut up for fucks sake’’ I say muttering under my breath.

‘’Touchy’’ Zayn laughs.

Just when I’m about to snap at him Chris walks in, he’s the last person I ever expected to see today.

‘’Isn’t that Emma’s dad?’’ Niall asks.

‘’Yeah’’

‘’I thought they weren’t speaking?’’ Zayn chimed in.

‘’they aren’t’’ I mutter turning to walk towards Chris.

‘’didn’t expect to see you here’’ I laugh coldly.

‘’Emma said I was ok’’ He shrugged.

‘‘Oh’’

‘’Look I know you probably dislike me even more than Emma but I owe you, you really helped her she seems so much better since she’s met you’’ Chris said.

‘’You don’t know the half of it’’ I snap.

‘’No I don’t and I don’t intend to find out either, I doubt all the awful details will help either me or Emma’’

‘’How can you say that? How can you say that it doesn’t matter? I know the exact amount of cuts and when and why each one came to existence, and I know this because I care and because I’m going to help her get better’’

‘’And that’s what makes you a better man than me, you care about her more than anything and you’ve got the ability to cope with something like this. I haven’t I’d be a wreck constantly crying and not knowing what to do’’

‘’You think its easy? You think I don’t want to cry? Y’know if you’d just done your job as a father none of this would have happened to Emma’’ I snap.