Chapter twenty Three.

Chapter twenty three.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

I woke up to Emma curled up against me my arm wrapped tightly around her waist, this was the way I want to wake up every morning.

I can’t actually believe we are doing this, it’s like a dream come true. Sex with Emma, getting to kiss her and have fun without being tied down to her.

Well technically I am tied down, we’re married but that isn’t real.

I’ve never being someone’s boyfriend not since I was about 14. Instead I prefer to just hook up with someone for the night, have fun and then make our separate ways.

This time with Emma it’s lasting longer than one night, it’s going to be lasting for over a year.

I won’t get bored of Emma like I do with most girls, I know this because she excites me and she’s interesting. She’s different to any other girl I’ve ever known.

Sex with Emma was incredible, I don’t even know how to explain it. She just seemed to know exactly what to do with me. It wasn’t like it is with anyone else, this is another reason I won’t mind keeping this up for over a year.

Yes I’ve slept with a lot of girls, but this was just different. It’s surprising I haven’t got a girl pregnant by now, but then again I’m always super careful making sure to always use a condom.

Condom? Shit! We didn’t use on last night, oh god!

Emma better be on the pill otherwise our plan of fun will have gone straight down the drain.

What if she’s pregnant? She’ll want to keep it I know she will, I can’t be a father no way.

I never want kids, it’s not my thing. Having kids ties you down and I don’t want that.

This is driving me insane. I need to know like now.

Although I hate to wake her, she looks so peaceful and beautiful sleeping. Beautiful? No hot, I don’t call girls beautiful.

‘’Emma,Emma,Em, wake up! Em’’ I whisper shoving her gently.

‘’Harry?’’ She mumbles rubbing her eyes.

‘’Yeah’’ I smile

‘’Morning’’ she mumbles panting a tiny kiss on my lips.

‘’I could get used to this’’ I chuckle kissing her back.

The kiss quickly becomes heated and I need to stop it, although I hate to I have to.

‘’Em’’ I mumble pulling back.

‘’What?’’ a confused look painted across her face.

‘’Well umm you’re on the pill right?’’ I stutter

‘’Why?’’ she asks

‘’Well I didn’t use a condom last night, I got too caught up just presumed’’ I continued.

‘’Oh shit’’ Emma mumbled.

‘’What? You’re not!’’ I practically shout.

Emma doesn’t say anything she just stares down at the bed silently.

‘’Emma! Shit no you can be pregnant no way. We can’t have a kid’’ I say still angry.

Emma looks like she’s about to cry, seeing her like this breaks me.