Chapter thirty seven.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRY’S POV:

I feel like such a dickhead Emma’s not ok, I don’t understand the whole Ricky thing, like does she really like him? Does she realise I was about to kiss her?

I don’t think she does because it was only yesterday she told me she wanted me back, surely she hasn’t moved on already.

I don’t know why I’m pretending I’ve moved on, well actually I’m pretending I never cared in the first place.

Fuck knows why I brought Katie back here, it’s made things worse, I’m pretty sure that’s why Emma cried.

‘’Harry just fuck me already’’ Katie giggled, I looked over to see her sprawled out on the sofa in her underwear, typically I’d love something like this but right now she’s just making me feel sick.

‘’you should go’’ I mumble.

‘’Don’t be silly’’ she giggled walking towards me placing her lips against mine.

Her kiss was literally stomach churning, I push her off me almost instantly.

‘’Go’’

‘’ What’s up with you? You called me remember!’’ she practically screamed.

Honestly it doesn’t sound that different to her normal voice, she’s so high pitched and screechy.

‘’I wish I hadn’t’’

‘’Fuck you then’’ she said pulling on clothes before storming out of the apartment.

Thank fuck she’s gone! Hopefully I wont ever have to see her again.

Should I go in there now? Kiss Emma and make her mine?

Yeah…

‘’Emma’’ I whisper creeping into her room.

I notice she’s listening to her iPod so I tap her shoulder gently.

Jumping she turns to face me.

‘’Harry! You scared the shit out of me’’ she gasps unplugging her iPod.

‘’Sorry’’ I mumble sitting on the edge of the bed.

‘’What do you want? Shouldn’t you be with Katie’’

‘’she’s gone home’’

‘’Oh’’ Emma whispered her eyes lighting up a little.