Chapter twelve.

Chapter twelve

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

In less than 24 hours I will be Mrs Styles, I’ll be married to Harry.

Usual your wedding day is magical and a day to remember, I surely won’t forget my wedding to Harry but not for the right reasons.

I can’t believe I actually have to marry him, I was sure I’d be able to find a way out of it.

As a sort of hen night which has been organised by my grandma and Anne we’re all going out for a meal.

I’m wearing a deep red skater dress and have my hair and makeup like usual, except my eye makeups a little darker tonight.

When I arrive at the restaurant with Amy everyone else is already sat at the table waiting for us, there are a few of our old school friends and cousins as well as Gemma, Anne and my grandma.

 I can’t help but imagine what it would be like if my mum hadn’t left all those years ago, would I of still being forced to get married? Or would she of got me out of it?

You always imagine that your parents will be there on your wedding day, granted this isn’t like a real wedding for me because I’m not marrying through choice but having my mother there would have been nice I suppose.

As of tomorrow Anne will be my mother in-law, and I sort of see her as a mother figure even though me and Harry aren’t together she thinks we are and is so kind to me, maybe after all this is over I’ll stay in touch with her and Gemma. They’ve become like family to me.

During the meal we all sit around talking and gossiping, everyone is asking me questions about Harry and its difficult answering them because I don’t really know all that much about him, I try my best to answer correctly and seem as if I really like him.

 I talk about ‘cute’ things he does and of course all of this is made up but everyone seems to believe it.

Once we’ve finished eating I look at my phone its only 11:00, this would be the earliest hen night ever if we go home now.

‘’Come on the put these on’’ Amy says giggling tossing a bag at me.

Inside there’s a pink L plate badge, pink feather boa, crown, veil and wand.  

It seems I was wrong we must be going out after all.

‘’ Where are we going?’’

‘’ All round town, proper hen night out’’ Gemma tells me excitedly as they all put on pink accessories.