Chapter eleven.

Chapter eleven.

(AN - PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

HARRYS POV –

Tonight is the night before the wedding, the night before I marry Emma.

It seems like yesterday when Emma walked through the door on her birthday, I remember how thankful I was that my bride to be was good looking, because believe me Emma is sort of my ideal girl.

It’s a shame we hated each other before we even saw each other really otherwise I’d probably of asked her out.

Her personality however isn’t that perfect, she acts like she’s different from me like she’s better than me but really she’s just as spoilt as I am.

Also the fact that she hates me more than anything is a major turn off.

I don’t like her or anything I just think she’s good to look at.

Mum has arranged some sort of stag party tonight, I don’t really want one but I’m hardly going to pass up the opportunity to get drunk and have a party.

The party is meant to be a surprise but Gemma gave me the heads up because she knows just how much I hate surprises. Mum told me that it was just a family dinner tonight, I’m not sure whether I should act surprised or not?

 I probably should, it will make Mum happy.

Once I’ve finished getting ready I go down stairs and through to the living room. The lights are turned off, very original mother.

I turn the lights on chuckling to myself at how cliché this whole thing is.

‘’SURPRISE’’ Everyone screams. I try my best to act shocked but I’m not a very good actor.

‘’ Harry sweetie me and Gemma are off to Emma’s hen night now so we’ll see you in the morning, don’t drink too much we can’t have you hung over at your own wedding now can we’’ My mum says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

‘’ Okay mum, have a nice time. Oh and say Hi to Emma for me’’ I reply including the last part so it seems like I care.

When I don’t, I really couldn’t care less about Emma.

Once Mum and Gemma have left I look around to see who they invited, there’s a load of annoying posh geeks from my old private school, family friends and cousins.

Louis and Niall are here of course, they are my best men after all. I felt mean choosing between them so they are both sharing the role.

Then there’s the two people I really didn’t want to see tonight Liam and Zayn.