Chapter ten.

Chapter ten.

(AN – AS PROMISED HERE IS TODAYS SECOND UPDATE. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

I honestly can’t believe the wedding is in three days. It’s just gone so fast.

The past two weeks have been jam packed with shopping trips with my grandma and Anne picking out anything and everything to do with the wedding, I just go along with their decisions because I don’t care at all. I have no interest what so ever in this stupid wedding.

I’ve also had a couple of nights out with Amy making the most of my time before I’m tied down to the posh twat that goes by the name of Harry Styles.

I haven’t really spent too much time with Harry, which I am glad of believe me. The only time I’ve spent with him has been when Anne or my grandma drag us off to do something.  Then they usual make us go back and have a meal or something because apparently it bonds us more as a family.

Somehow my Dad has managed to worm his way out of all of this and hasn’t really played any part in the planning of the wedding, I think it’s so I don’t get mad at him again as he’s still not fully forgiven yet.

Today Anne and Harry are picking me up so we can go look at our apartment to make sure the décor looks ok and that we are both happy with it.

Our apartment it sounds so wired to say, I can’t imagine not living with my Dad, never mind having to live with Harry.

I won’t be happy with the apartment no matter how lovely and perfect it looks because I don’t want to be there.

Today I’m wearing a cute little black playsuit and I have my hair pulled up into a mess curly pony tail. My makeup is the same as always with a nice red lip added this time.

The apartment looks lovely, but then again you’d expect it to the amount its cost our family’s.

It is all very modern looking and open plan. It’s all one big room apart from the bedroom and the bathroom which is joined on to the bedroom.

The entire décor is black and white which I really like because it makes everything look clean and stylish.

The bed is a huge king-size, this will be nice and comfy for me to sleep in on my own I think to myself.

Then a though occurred to me, Harry and I haven’t actually discussed sleeping arrangements I always presumed he would sleep on the sofa but he can’t sleep on a sofa every night can he? We’ll have to talk about this.

‘’Anne you really shouldn’t of bothered spending so much money on this lovely apartment, I could of just moved in with you or something’’