Chapter four.

Authors note --- Thank you so much for reading, I love you all.

What did you think?

Please can I get 3 votes and 2 comments on this chapter: )

Chapter four.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!)

The second I open my eyes all memories of last night come flooding back, what a mess. I’m 18, I’m meant to be having fun and being young not tied down in a marriage with someone I don’t know or care for in the slightest.

I reach for my phone on the bedside table and notice the text from Amy.

OMG!!

I actually can’t believe it, I never thought it would actually happen.

Meet me at Starbucks at 11, we’ll try and figure something out.

Amy xxx

Glancing at the time it’s already 10.15, I’m going to have to hurry and even so I’ll still be late. Well today is off to a good start.

I rush into the bathroom and quickly shower and dry my hair, I spray some texture spray in and scrunch my hair. I don’t have time to style it properly so I’ll just have to go for natural messy curls today.

I apply my usual makeup and rush back to my closet grabbing some leggings and a t-shirt as I don’t really have time to put a nice outfit together I put my vans on and pick up my handbag shoving some money and essentials in.

I don’t want to speak to my dad, I still can’t believe he never told me this whole thing has been planned for me to marry Harry all of my life.

Luckily Dad’s still in bed so it’s much easier to avoid him than I’d first anticipated.

I don’t want him to worry about me so I send him a text telling him where I’m going.

When I walk into Starbucks I immediately notice Amy sat at a table with our usual coffees at the ready.

 “Hiya” she waved me over.

“Hi” I smile back as I near the table.

 “So tell me everything” Amy demands.

I sit down and proceed to tell her every single detail from yesterday.

 “I can’t believe they’ve all been lying to you, even your dad” Amy gasps.

“I know, I haven’t spoken to him since I walked out last night” I tell her nodding in agreement.

 “So what does Harry think of all this?” Amy asks sipping her coffee.

“well I don’t know really he didn’t really say all that much about it, just that he doesn’t want to do this either obviously but there isn’t much we can do about it. He seems to know more than me so I’m guessing he’s been aware of what’s going on for quite some time’’ I explain.  

“Is the ring nice? Let’s see it?” Amy asks.

“Where’s that come from we’re talking about the fact I’m being forced to marry a posh idiot and all you care about is the ring” I laugh.