Silver knew what needed to be done and was willing to do it. "Rainbow Dash heads up!" Shouted as he chucked the book through a small hole in the vines. Rainbow caught it and opened it up to see a message from Twilight.

"Please relay this to Daydream. She needs to come home to Equestria. I would never ask her to do this if it was not urgent, but she is the final peace of the puzzle."

This caught Rainbow off guard.

"Rainbow what does it say?" Applejack asked while trying to push back the vines.

"Yes darling, if they have an idea tell us." Rarity tried to get it out of her.

"Well you see, they said that things are almost done, but one thing." Rainbow hesitated for a second and knew it had to be done. "They need Daydream."

"What do they need from me?" Daydream asked, but as soon as she did she realized what she meant. "Oh!" This did kind of through her at first, but the more she thought about it the more in made sense.

"Wait are you saying we have to say goodbye to her too?" Pinkie shouted.

"Pinkie, I don't think any of us want to say goodbye to her. The thing is we all know it needs to be done." This sage advice came from Fluttershy.

"The thing is, that she did bring magic here and she is the final link." Human Twilight stated. "You think I want to say goodbye to my first friend, or that she wants to say goodbye to all of us?"

This was hard on Daydream but she knew if she didn't, things would get worse and that her friends would be in danger. "Listen, all of you. I love you all so much." She began straining to hold the vines back anymore. "And I will miss you all. But as Twilight said. This is not goodbye forever. I will be back one day. And maybe this was meant to be. For me to return to Equestria and atone for all I've done."

"Sunset darling. Remember one thing. We are always here for you." Rarity stated.

"That no matter what you will always have friends here." From Fluttershy.

"We will miss you but we know your right." Pinkie said wanting not to cry this time.

"You will be back. You still have to face me at soccer." Rainbow said putting up a strong face.

"We will keep the book here so we can keep in touch. You still need teach me more about magic." Twilight told her.

Applejack was the last to say anything. Before she did she went over to her and said. "Remember one thing. You said that you needed to go to Equestria to atone for what you have done. That is not the case here. You have more than done that Sugar Cube. We have all accepted you as a friend and have accepted you for all you are. Remember that."

This brought tears to Daydream. She did not have much time now. The vines where getting more aggressive, and if she did not move soon she may not be able to get to the portal. "Alright Rainbow. Tell them to open the portal so I can come through."

Rainbow wrote as fast as she could.

"Ok, they understand." Twilight filled everypony in. "Let's get everything up and running. The girls worked as fast as they could and in a matter of minutes, had it back up and running.

Daydream saw the portal flicker open. "Ok girls. I guess it's my turn." She did not want to draw out the goodbyes any longer. "I love you all, and thank you for being my friends." She rushed to the portal and flew right into it.

The girls held back the vines believing this would fix everything. Hoping it to be so.

Twilight was ready on the other side with a safety net spell and the other girls ready to take the device apart once more. Sunset came flying out of the portal and into Twilight's spell. No sooner did the other girls dismantle the device once more.

No sooner had they done this the vines stopped moving, and the weather began to clear up.

"Sunset, are you ok?" Twilight asked her.

"I will live." She said as she tried to regain her hooving. "I'm just a bit disoriented. Wait! Please someone..., somepony! Please check with the girls and see if everything is alright." She said in a worry.

"It's ok." Rainbow had the book and there was already an entry from the saying that the vines had stopped and began to reseed back. Not only that; but they already saw signs of things returning to normal.

This brought peace to Sunset's mind as she looked around at everypony in the room. "Please let them know I made it back ok." She asked from Rainbow.

"Will do." Rainbow had no problem doing this.

"Sunset you should rest. That was quite the ordeal." Twilight worried for her friend.

"I will." As she was finally regaining herself she heard a voice.

"Now we need to return to the Castle in Canterlot to start the long road of recovery for everypony." It was Celestia, and this sent a chill down Sunset's spine. How would her old teacher treat her?

"Cadence, return home and when you can I would like you and Twilight to both come to the castle so we can discuss the recovery task. Figure what you need and we will talk tonight." With that she and Luna left the castle without another word.

Sunset was at a loss for words. "It's ok. She was just worried about all that happened. You need rest." Twilight's words rang some truth to her, but she could not help but be a bit afraid that she would still have to face the music. "Starlight, would you show her to a room?"

"Sure Twilight. Sorry for the shot visit Sunburst, but I know you have to return with Cadence and the rest."

"That's ok. We will all be busy for a little bit. Maybe we can see each other after that." Sunburst told her as she escorted Sunset out of the room and down the hall.

"Well we should get going to Twi." Shining and Cadence said their goodbyes to Twilight.

"See you later BBBFF." Twilight was worn out too. In fact everypony was.

"Alright girls, let's meet at the Cutie Map in a few minutes to figures things out ok?" The girls agreed and left to head for the room.

About an hour went by and the girls had talked over what Twilight would need to talk to the other Princesses once they have their meeting. Just than Spike received a letter from Celestia.

"I would like Sunset to accompany you this evening." Was all it said.

"Well this could be troubling." She said after reading. "Spike please go and let her know we will leave as soon as she is ready." Spike left without a word to get Sunset. As he left the room he ran into her. She had been unable to rest and had been looking for Twilight. Spike filled her in.

She entered and told Twilight she was ready whenever Twilight was.

The two of them set out for Canterlot. Neither with peace of mind due to the letter and all that had happened.