Not all girls like pink

Gumball's pov

I set my stuff in my locker and grab all the appropriate supplies for the first class and head down the hall.

As I reach my first class, which is culinary by the way. I can hear loud laughing and talking from behind the door. I nervously grip the door handle, open it and walk inside and immediately my head drops.

In the corner of the class and a ton of tough looking girls and guys dressed in dark clothing and crazy hair colors. In the middle of the group was a girl with white hair laughing loudly as she punches one of the guys in the shoulder. I decide to sit as far away as possible from these people in hopes they don't notice me.

I take out my books and other various supplies and try to ignore the loudness And roughhousing in the back.

Just then the brown haired male from before walks over to my desk and places a hand firmly on it.

"Well if it isn't the nerd" I open my book and start to read trying block out this idiot.'please go away please go away please go away please go way!'

He slams his hand on the desk causing me to jump and the class goes quiet.

"Hey don't ignore me when I'm talking to you newbie." He glares down at me with judgmental eyes. I try to hold my ground.

"Please refrain from slamming the desk it's distracting, I'm trying to read" I say trying not to show how scared I actually was of him.

The students start mumbling to each other  and looking around. Just then the white haired girl walks over and stands in front of my desk.

"Hey! Watch what you say pinky! I don't like the way your talking to my boyfriend" she yells crossing her arms

"Well maybe you should tell your boyfriend to not slam his hand on my desk as I'm reading" I say shutting my book and setting in down.

"Listen here y-" the teacher walks in halfway through he sentence. He glares at me and gets up in my face.

"This is not over" She says knocking my my book off my desk and walking to her seat. I just sigh and pick it back up. 'Well they aren't very friendly'

Class goes on normally but I could feel eyes on my the entire time. When the bell rings I quickly put my stuff way and run out of the class room.