"In the closet"

Braco's pov!!!!

Slight Mature content Ahead//////

Damn it Marshall why'd you have to come now!? I was so close! You don't deserve him, he doesn't deserve someone like you. How dare you treat him this way? I bet he'll never forgive you. I open the closet a bit and peek out.

"So uh....I'm sorry for not contacting you, are you ok? Are you sick? I haven't seen you at school." Marshall says walking over and standing in front of gumball.

"No nothing like that I just felt kinda bad." Bubba says turning his head way towards the wall.

"Look gummy...I'm really sorry I never meant to hurt you...I just have a lot going on and I know that's no excuse to treat you that way it's just..." He sighs. "It's just hard to control myself."

Yeah right it's to late for apologies gummy's mine now. Gumball sits in silence and turns back to Marshall. Marshall now crouches down and hug gummy resting his head in his lap.

"Please bubba, I love you more than anyone. And I love your cooking and all of what you give to me it's wonderful." Gumball looks down.

"Please gummy, I know this doesn't mean a lot but...please forgive me, I don't know what I'd do without you...I'd go crazy." Marshall gets back up and crawls into the bed still on top of Gumball making him flop backwards into the bed. What is he doing with my gummy!

"M-Marshall.." Marshall lee hovers over the red faced smaller male.

"Please Gumball..." He says looking desperate.

"M-Marshall that's enough its fine" Gumball finally says and Marshall smiles and hugs him. How!? After the way he treated you!? I wouldn't treat you like that ..I wouldn't....

"Gumball..I'm so happy.." Marshall says right before kissing gumball deeply. I wanna go out there and throw him off my gummy! But I can't! Gummy would just get mad at me and Marshall would probably kill me...

"M-Marshall..." They break off the kiss and Marshall puts his hand up gumball's shirt. Gumball's face turns a dark red and so does mine.

"M-marshall! Y-you can't!" Gumball exclaims as Marshall makes an expression I've never seen before.

"Bubba, please I want to do this.." gumball's face turns even darker and he looks way.

"Marshall..We ca-" Marshall holds bubba's face in his hands and kisses him again. He puts his hand back up gumball's shirt again. I can see gumball mentors chest from here...why can't I be the one what him?! I hate him..

Marshall continues kissing gumball deepening it to a French kiss making gumball moan a bit. Ahh...his cute little moans...Marshall moves down pulling gumball's shirt up over his head.

"Aw~ what a cute little body~" Gumball looks away Turing his head towards the closet. He looks dazed. Marshall flicks gumball's nipple making him flinch and arch his back. He's so hot..

"Oh wow~ so sensitive." Gumball covers his face. Marshall just chuckles and moves his head down and sucks on the skin on his chest leaving little marks all around. Gumball moves his head a bit and stares at me and gives me a sympathetic look. God he's so cute...so defenseless.

Marshall sucks on bubba's nipples getting small squeaks from hums every once in a while.....I want him off him.

"Cutie~ I wonder what noises I'll get when I move down here~" Marshall grabs gumball's pants...that's it I'm stopping this!

I kick the closet door open and they both jump.

"Get off my gummy!!" I run over and hug gummy as they both stare at me with disbelief.