Braco

Gumball's pov

After I get my neck bandaged and Marshall apologizes another 500 times item dressed and get my stuff together. Marshall did have any extra cloths so he wore a red oversized t-shirt I had and his jeans from yesterday.

"Here bubba to make up for the next thing" he pulls off the shirt I was wearing and I jump.

"W-what are you doing?" I yelp and he puts on a black tank top and his red flannel on me and grins.

"Marshall...this is way to big for me," He chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"Don't worry gum butt you look adorable," I grab my bag and look up at Marshall.

"Wait Marshall what about your school stuff your not gonna be able to go home and get it before school starts," he shrugs and puts his hands in his pockets.

"Dunno, just have my mom bring it or something." He replies

"But aren't you guys not of the best terms right now?" He shrugs again.

"She'll have to live." He replies again pulling out one of his hands and grabs
mine. We both walk to school and get there just in time for first block.

"See you are lunch bubble yum~" Marshall's says smoothly before kissing me and walking to class. This boy and his nick names I swear.

My first class is normal getting the occasional glare from Ashly and her "boyfriend" then moving on to...ricardio's class. Even though he's backed off a bit because exams are coming up and he needs to focus on teaching, he still trying to come onto me a bit. It's rather uncomfortable. A boy behind me taps my shoulder and whispers to me.

"Don't worry, Ricardio's harmless in school it's out of school you gotta be worried about," He hands me a note. I look back and nod politely and open the note. There's a little drawing of Ricardio defaced with a unibrow, mustache, and abnormally large ears. On the back there's a little drawing of a gumball with a smile and a note that read. "Chin up!" I look back behind me to see the boy making a rather goofy smile that makes me chuckle a little and this makes his smile get 5 times bigger.

Marshall looks over at us giggling like children in our seats and furrows his brows. Soon after the bell rings and the shorter boy from before walks up to me.

"Nice to meet you I'm Braco," He says as we walk out of the classroom. He hold his hand out.

"Oh," I accept his hand shake. "I'm gumball it's nice to meet you." He smiles and rubs the back of his neck.

"Sorry for distracting you in class, I just noticed Mr. R was bothering you and you seemed uncomfortable so I wanted to cheer you up or something." Braco says looking embarrassed but I just wave his statement off.

"It's fine don't worry I know about everything in the class already." He looks up at me surprised.

"Really? This is a hard class! I know this is sudden but could you help me with notes and stuff sometime? I really don't get it and I don't wanna take this class more than once." I nod.

"Yeah of course, its no problem. I like studying." Braco smiles and jumps up and down.

"Oh thank you so much gumball! This means a lot to me." Marshall walks over to us still with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Ok gumball, I should get to my next class it was nice talking to you see you tomorrow!" Braco exclaims before running off. Marshall looks down at me.

"Who was that?" I look up and reply.

"Braco, he sits behind me." Marshall looks down the hall at the running Braco.

"I don't like him, I have a bad feeling." I roll my eyes.

"You have a bad feeling about a lot of things" I comment back.

Marshall sighs.

"..."