Time apart

Gumball's pov

It's been a few days since then and I still haven't talked to Marshall since. After my whole freak out I apologized to Braco for dragging him into this and that he shouldn't worry about me. He was very understanding and told me to go home for the day and that he would get my class work for me. I agreed and trudged home trying not to think of Marshall. Peps totally flipped out when I came home that day, I've never really came home from school early even if I was violently sick. I just told her I was feeling a bit sick and went up to my room.

Now I've just be hulled up in my room for the past 3 days it's currently Friday night. Braco has been bringing my my work for school everyday and should be over soon to bring todays. Marshall hasn't tried to contact me the entire time I've been away from school. It's kinda depressing.

I roll over on my side facing my very pink wall and sigh.

"Oh gummy~! Your friend is here again with your work I'm sending him up!" I hear peps happily yell upstairs. I sit up on my bed just when the familiar friendly figure opens the door holing a pile of papers.

"Hey bubba, there's a lot of extra work today you missed a test." Braco says setting the pile on my desk. I just sigh and smile slightly.

"Thank you, I've never really missed a test before so now I'm kinda worried.."I look down and kick my feet nervously.

"It's fine bubba, I've missed plenty of test before and I'm doing quite well. I chuckle and look back up.

"Yeah that is true." He smiles back and pats my head reassuringly and looks down at me.

"You know bubba I really look up to you" He says not taking his hand off my head. I look up at him again his face seems kinda red but it might me my imagination.

"Really? Why?" I reply and he averts his eyes.

"You're just so smart, and confident and you can cook. Heck, I can hardly make grilled cheese!" He chuckles nervously and looks back at me.

"You k-know bubba...ever since I first saw you I've really admired you..just everything about you...I should say this now but...I lo-" A loud thump comes from my window me and Braco instinctively jump. I walk over I see Marshall in the yard throwing rocks at the window. I start to panic.

"What was that?" Braco asks looking a little disappointed.

"It's Marshall what do I do!?" I pace around in circles when I hear the door downstairs open and close.

"Oh! Marshall I haven't seen you in a while, are you here to see gummy? He's upstairs go right in!" I hear peps muffled voice say.

"Darn it, uh Braco get in the wardrobe Marshall won't be happy your here." I open the wardrobe and push him in.

"W-what why-" I cut him off

"Just shhh!" I shut it back up and sit on my bed.

A soft knock comes from my door right as I do.

"Hey...gummy you in there? I wanna talk.." I hear that familiar voice from the other side.

"Yes come in." I answer as Marshall opens the door.

____________________________

Sorry for my bad grammar and stuff I need to get my bf to proof read for me.

I hope your enjoying the story so far~