Bright light ahead

Gumball's pov

Not many note worthy things have happened these couple of years, since that night, Braco hasn't bothered us since that night but I'm still good friends with him. He's lightened up a bit around marshall cause he saw that it kinda bothered me.

But enough of that, today is the most important day of life, graduation. I have kept my grades up higher than they've ever been and have passed at the top of my class. It wasn't easy but it was a nice challenge.

I accept all my awards for my achievements and said my thank yous when I hear a familiar voice from up on stage.

"Bubba please come up on stage" I look up on the stage to see Marshall up there still in his hat and gown still on with this huge grin on his face. What is this dork planning. I stand up and rush over to the stage.

"Marshall what are you doing?" I yell up him. He just holds out his hand and chuckles.

"Just get up here nerd" He pulls me on stage holding my hand the entire time. He smiles and kisses my cheek and places something in my hand. He kisses my lips and I looks down at my hand.

"A key?" I ask Marshall and he smiles.

"I bought us a place so you better get your stuff packed." I blushed and hug Marshall and he chuckles picking me up and carrying me off the stage.

After graduation we went back to my place to start packing up, I was so embarrassed I started crying in the car on the way here I was way to happy.

After the course of about a week we finally got everything moved in and settled down, it was the best feeling. Idk where life will take us but I'm glad I get to spend it with Marshall....I'll be with him though everything.

~end
____________________________

Sorry to announce this guys but this is the end of this story, but~! Don't worry it maybe the end of this story but their drama and romance is far from over~ I will be starting a sequel to this very soon probably right after this goes up~ so wait for me and look out. See yah soon.

Chapter one to the sequel is published check it out!

Also I have a lot of other gumlee fics started so if you would like check them out!