What is he thinking!?

Gumball's pov:

Well this has been one hectic school day. I honestly don't know how Else to describe it, I meet some total mystery guy, I get kidnaped by an evil ex-girlfriend and now I have to stay at some guy I only met today's house because they might come and get me again? What ever at least I don't have any homework.

I sit on Marshall's couch and text peps to tell her I'm staying at a friend's house, of course leaving out the whole I got kidnaped part.

"So gum butt how you holding up? Not to messed up about what happened?" Marshall says handing me a soda and sitting down.

"Not particularly....I mean worse has happened to me so, yeah." I say taking a sip.

"Whoa really? What kinda stuff happened to you man? Like you just got kidnaped and that's still not the worse thing that's happened to you?" I says leaning forward on the couch.

"....yeah, try getting locked in the school's shed for two days, or having multiple trays of food thrown at you almost ever lunch day..hehe.." I say trying to sound light hearted about it but failing greatly.

"What kind of assholes went to your old school that must of been terrible! If I was their I would of beaten them to the next life!" I smile at him and chuckle.

"Yeah, I bet you would of..Marshy" I say Putting a effaces on the marshy trying to make fun off the nick names he gives me.

"Oh don't you start with that gum butt I'm not no marshy" He says setting his sofa down.

"Whatcha gonna do about it Marshy~"

"Oh your gonna get it!" He says chuckling before playfully tackling me and grabbing my can setting it aside so it doesn't spill.

"Oh no the great and powerful marshy is gonna get me" I say sarcastically before laughing hysterically.

"Yeah I am!" He claims right before he starts tickling my side.

"Oh my god Marshall stop it!" I yell between the loud laughter. He just chuckles and continues.

"Yes tremble before me the great and powerful marshy!" He yells before tackling me off the couch still tickling my sides and I try to kick him off.

"Marshall! Your killing me!" I say with a big goofy grin on me laughing like a complete maniac, and I finally break free and jump on his back tickling him now and he breaks out in laughter.

"Haha! How the tables have turned!" I yell and Marshall just kicks his legs.

"Save me!" He yells turning over trying to escape. After a minute of too he gets his hands free and grabs mine.

"Haha!" Marsh says triumphantly.

"Yeah yeah you got me marsh." I say chuckling my face all red from all the wrestling.

"Yeah I got you~" he says chuckling also.

I don't know how but I'm those few moment our faces floated dangerously close to each other, a million questions where floating through me head. 'How'd he get so close?' 'what's gonna happen next?' 'did I do this?' 'Why is my heart breathing so fast?' But all my questions where silenced when our two lips collided.

I looked down at Marshall and saw that he had his eyes closed! Why'd he have his eyes closed this was a mistake right? Marshall wouldn't kiss me! He's into girls! He even has a ex girlfriend!

After he few seconds he pulls back a bit but still close to where our lips where just nearly 2 centimeters away. His eyes open with a serious expression and he wraps one of his arm around my neck as the other holds him up.

"Close your eyes" he whispers before kissing me again and my head spins. I close my eyes like has says but I have no idea what to do this was my first kiss, well technically second cause this was the second time he kissed me but still!

He breaks free again bad looks at me more seriously than before.

"Kiss me back damn it" he says in a yelling whisper and interlocks our lips again. I try to kiss back not knowing what to do and just try to mimic what he was doing.

Marsh kissed me for what seemed like an eternity, before breaking it off and looking at me slyly.

"Looks like even gum gum weak to me charm~" He says winking at me, and I just blush and slap his cheek playfully.

"Oh shh" I say crossing my arms. Marshall just chuckles and gets up Grabbing my arm.

"Come on let's get to bed we got school tomorrow and I don't want poor gummy blaming me for making him late." He says and we walk to the bedroom. He throws off his shirt and pants and lays down in his boxers, and pats the bed next to him.

"Wait are we sleeping together?"

"Uh yeah? I kinda don't wanna sleep on the couch it's not very comfortable. Now come on." I sit down on the bed.

"Aren't you gonna take your clothes off?" He says looking over at me with his arms up underneath his head.

"No, I'd rather not sleep nude" I says crossing my arms once again.

"Ugh fine at least wear something more comfortable" marsh gets up and throws a oversized shirt and some gym shorts at me.

"Put those on" he says as he lays back down on the bed.

"Fine" I say and walk to the bathroom and change. I walk back in a minute later set my clothes down and lay down underneath the covers.

"Night bubble butt" Marshall says turning over on his side.

"Night marshy" I say chuckling before drifting off to sleep.

A cold shoulder (gumlee)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें