In search for a better year

Gumball's pov:

The alarm clock rings loudly in my ears as I sigh and calmly turn it off in dread for the day to come.

At my old school I used to get relentlessly bullied and mocked for my likes and dislikes just because they didn't match up with theirs. It was rather horrible.

I sit up in bed and groan. I didn't get much sleep too nervous for today. 'What if it's as bad here as my old school? Or worse!?' I think to myself as I put on my black skinny jeans and pink hoodie.'Calm down Gumball everything's gonna be fine I'm sure this school is perfectly fine! You'll make tons of friends in no time!'' Hopefully I'm right.

I grab my bag and walk down stairs only tone greeted by my nanny peppermint.
"Oh gummy! Good morning I've made breakfast for you go ahead and eat once your ready" She smiles and walked off in the other room probably to do some other chores.

My mother runs a huge candy company and is almost never home so she hired peps to look after me while she is away. Peps is very nice to me, I actually consider her like a my other mother. She just has a very motherly feeling to her.

I hungrily eat breakfast wanting to get to school early to explore the campus so I have a general idea where everything was.

I put my dish in the sink and thank peps before rushing out the door to my new school.

When I arrive there are tons of people already here and socializing to themselves. 'Whoa this school is huge....' But as I was looking around day dreaming I didn't see the tall figure run into me.

"Hey! Watch where your going you pink nerd" I look up at the tall brown haired male.

"O-oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean too I wasn't watching.." I stutter out as he furrows his brow.

"Your lucky I'm in a good mood today, if I wasn't I would of beaten you to a pulp" I gulp as a slightly smaller male with black hair and pale skin walks up to us.

"Yo, cool it Brandon give the new kid a break" he looks over at me, as the talker male just look annoyed.

"Sup, I'm Marshall Lee" Ok this guy seems nice enough but idk. The one thing I've learned at my old school was. Never get sucked in to the wrong crowd.

"Oh hello I'm Gumball it's nice to meet you." The brown haired male laughs.

"Seriously? Gumball? That's your name?" He says as Marshall elbows him in the gut.

"Cut it out" Brandon groans and crosses his arms.

"Fine marshal whatever I'm going to class. Don't spend all your time talking to this girly nerd you got others waiting for you back at class" He says walking off in the other direction.

"Sorry for that jerk Gumball, he's just jealous I actually know how to make friend." He smirks a little, as I smile at his little comment.

"Well it was nice talking with yah I should probably get to class, I catch up with you later gum gum" My face flushed a dark shade of pink.

"G-gum gum?" He just chuckles and runs off but not before looking back and winking at me making my face flush a even darker shade of pink.

I shake my head trying to make my blush disappear and walk to my locker. 'Maybe this school won't be so bad after all'

Thanks for reading! Comment what you think and potential adventure time Characters you would like to see in this comic! See you in the next chapter!