Chapter 1- Stella Crash

Hey everyone welcome to my new story! Just saying a quick disclaimer..

I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL IF I DID IT WOULDNT EVEN EXIST OR IT WOULD BE TRASH. FAIRY TAIL RIGHTS BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA. BTW MASHIMA-SAN HURRY UP AND MAKE NALU CANON ALREADY SORRY TO THE NON SHIPPERS OF NALU BUT NALU FOR LIFE WITH ME! THEY BELONG TOGETHER!! NO HATE PLEASE CUZ I DONT HATE ON ANYONE I DONT HATE ANY OF THE OTHER GIRLS YOU MIGHT WANT WITH NATSU NOR YOU GUYS I JUST AM HARDCORE NALU FAN. SORRY. ENJOY THE STORY IF NOT THEN DONT READ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In front a portal leading to Earthland stands many dragons saying their goodbyes to their beautiful 17 year old princess Lucy Dreyar Heartfilia. Before said blonde haired 17 year old princess stands her mother the queen. Layla Heartfilia. As it's almost time they all prepare themselves to say their goodbyes before their princess leaves to start her own adventures and life in Earthland...

{Lucy POV}

My name is Lucy Dreyar Heartfilia..

I am 17 years old and a dragon slayer of the ultimate level. I am currently in the Dragon Realm saying goodbye to all my friends/instructors, (aside from my celestial spirits) before leaving the realm to live out my life in Earthland. Of course, I'm taking my beautiful exceed Skylar with me.

Anyway back to reality.

"Lucy, I would like for you to please give my son this book i wrote for him to master his dragon slayer magic and to teach him how to control END." Said a 28-29 year old salmonette man.

His name is Igneel.

Also known as the Mighty Igneel, the Fire Dragon King.

"Girlie, Could ya give my son this book I made for 'im on mastering his magic too. I don't got nun else for that brat other than the simple words 'if ya find ya mate ya better man up and be careful not to lose her." Said Metallicana.

Same old grumpy weirdo metal eater with long black spiky and messy hair with piercings as always.

"Alright Meti, but if you still got problems with Lina you should just try and fix things already. Take your own advice already man." I sassed back teasingly.

He couldn't say anything as he was cut off by Grandina, the sky dragon. "Ha ha ha you should follow your own words of advice Metallicana. But anyways, Lucy dear if you see my child explain to her why i left same goes for all us, and give her this book for her magic training and this letter i wrote for her. Also as for the other dragons, the ones with slayers...they would like for you to find and train their slayers since they never got the chance to even meet or train them. We can't be going out to Earthland for that long during a summon. It'd be too dangerous and too risky." Said Grandina.

"Alright I have no problem with that, I'd love to meet all your kids and help them too." I said smiling at my crazy friends that I've made here.

"Lucy dear, I would like for you to be careful in Earthland stay on the path of good no matter what, and wear this necklace and this bracelet to hide most of your magic power, so you don't attract too much attention. It hides your magic power but it doesn't inhibit any or your magic. Use your magic wisely, and be sure to write once in a while or maybe even visit, we will miss you. But you need to live your own life and you can't do that here. Oh and if you find your mate, you be sure to heed Metallicana's words to yourself as well, we all know how you can be." My mother said, handing me a beautiful necklace with a star on it and a matching bracelet to hide my magic power.