~Chapter 35

Avalons Pov

I woke up the next morning at about 6:30 am. I have no clue why. I was still laying on top if Liam's chest. I got up and went to the bathroom.

When I came back, I shook him awake.

"Liam get up, it's Christmas," I said in his ear.

He rolled over smiled and rolled back over.

"Liam, get up I've got a surprise for you," I said pulling on him.

"Fine," he grunted.

I grabbed Liam by the hand and pulled him downstairs.

"Stay here," I said motioning to the couch. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped in around me and when outside to plug it in.

I went back inside and smiled at Liam. I handed him a blanket and and motioned for him to follow me. we walked outside into the snow.

"Close your eyes," I giggle to him.

"Okay," he laughed.

I guided him out into the middle of our front yard to show him the surprise.

"Okay now open," I said nervously.

He looked up at the house and was in shock. He smiled and then turned to me.

"It's beautiful," he said.

I put up lights on the house to correspond to the song "Story of My Life." We watched and listened in joy and had smiles bigger than the moon.

"Wh- when did you do this?" he asked me.

"This morning, I got up at 4:30 and started. I told you, being good at math means being good at technology," I giggled. He pulled me into his side and cuddled me.

"Avalon, I'm going to be honest. I don't think I ever stopped loving you," Liam said randomly.

"To be honest, ditto," we laughed together.

After I said that Liam pulled something out of his pocket.

"What's that," I asked.

"Mistletoe, I thought it might be handy during this time of year," he said before holding it above our heads.

"Oh, Mr. Romantic, how cute are you," I said and giggled.

"Mr. Romantic? I'm Batman!" he announced.

"That, you definitely are," I said before pulling him into a kiss, under the mistletoe. ❤️

The End

-------------------------------------------------

GO TO VERY BOTTOM FOR NOTE*****

I know is is definitely not the ending you were waiting for, but I got tired of this story and wanted to end it.

I thank you guys for reading this book and I hope you enjoyed.

Thank you

~Kacey❤️