010

Lucy +;

Fuck you natsu, that's all I have to say.

Natsu +;

I sat in between her legs and caressed her face gently. She bared her teeth as she moved her head away. I pulled my hand back and slapped her thighs leaving a blood red hand print.

"God damn it lucy!" I said in frustration.

Silence came from her.

"Can I just be with you one last time before I get fucking arrested?" I begged.

Lucy turned her head, with tears in her eyes, and muttered " fuck you, you ass of a person, you horrible human, you disgusting rat, you motherfucker, you bastard."

At that moment, silence. I got up and locked the door, "Well, I better hurry then."

I looked at her, she had fear and confidence in her eyes. A mix of sexy, yet disgust. I climbed back to my sitting position and nuzzled my face in her shoulders. I smiled with lust and revenge as I passionately kissed her neck and collarbone.

I then moved down her stomach to her thighs and caressed them as I did.

Lucy +;

Because I'm a little bitch I let him do as he pleased, but I'm not done yet.

I thrusted a little bit to let him know "I wanted his sorry ass" and bit my lip. He looked at me with a smirk on his face, fuck, he looked at me with big eyes and a huge smirk on his face, I focused on his eyes. And bam suddenly my fucking bottoms were off, I looked down and gulped, I wasn't ready.

SHE WASN'T READYYYY, Mk I'm sorry back to the story;)

He thrusted two fingers in and out of me, I kept biting my lip harder and harder, untill blood trickled down, to hide my moan.

"Why so stubborn, sexy?" Natsu whispered.

"I can only get turned on if," I said with lust in my voice, "I finger myself."

Now, I only said this so he would let my hands go, only fucking reason yall.

He smirked as he undid one lock, "That's all you get for now lucy;)"

I nervously laughed as I stuck my finger in my mouth and slowly entered it in, then two. I thrusted and fake moaned to get natsus attention as I thrusted my hips. Natsu bit his lip, as he did so I watched his member grow in delight.

"You like that?" I said playfully.

Natsu licked his lips and hurriedly untied the last hand, now just my feet were left. I continued pleasing his sick ass, he kissed me forcefully on the lips as I took off his shirt. Natsu groaned as he grabbed my ass and thrusted it toward him. I asked him to unbuckle my feet for a special surprise, he suspiciously asked 'what?' And I told him to find out. He unbunckled them both with caution.

I slid off his boxers and wrapped my legs around him. He guided the member down to my woman hood and thrusted. He grunted very loudly as I panted and moaned. He pulled himself out

I got up and looked him in the face, "can I go get my toys?", While biting my lip, "they're for something special."

Nobody +;

Natsu nodded while knowing there were guards everywhere so lucy could not escape even if she tried. He opened the door and lucy winked him goodbye, his last one.

She bolted up the stairs and threw on a robe and undergarments as she headed for the back, there was a guard.

"Hey big boy, mind letting me out?" She said while groping herself, "I'll do one favor in return;)"

The boy looked at her and whispered, "on one condition, you must include a blow job then I'll let you go."

Lucy nodded and nervously looked back as she lead the soldier to the closet and unzipped his pants.

"Umm my names Ross, you?" He said nervously.

"Lucy, now shut up and let me fuck you ok?"

"Ok." He said as fast as ever.

Lucy finished undoing his pants and boxers, she slowly made the guard happy and took his keys while he closed his eyes in pleasure. Lucy fled the room and went out to the garden. She wiped her mouth as she saw Bunny smelling the roses in the garden.

"Hey, you need to leave now." Said lucy urgently.

"Umm sure but what about natsu?" Said bunny.

"What about him?" Said lucy, looking around.

"Well, silly! He's standing right there, won't he feel lef-" said bunny worryingly.

"Shit...." said lucy cutting bunny off as she saw the flame-haired male standing at the doorway.

"What the fuck are you doing lucy." Said natsu calmly.

"We have to go now." Said lucy grabbing bunny and running to the car.

"Not so fast lucy," said natsu, "I'll shoot her faster than lightning bitch."

Lucy gulped as she looked at bunny with sorrow then at natsu with rage, "you wouldn't, or I'll fucking kill you."

"Might as well go out with a bang." Said natsu as he pulled the trigger.

Lucys eyes widened and she tried to cover bunny but it was to late, he shot the only place lucy felt safe, bunny's heart.

Lucy picked up the lifeless body and tried to wake the poor girl up while crying tears, some for bunny and some for natsu. He needed all his luck right now for what was about to happen to him.