001

Lucy;+

It is October 3rd, 2023. I went to Fairy High with some of the best people I will ever know. But that's not what this is about, I am almost 17 and I have been kidnapped.

This is my story.

September 20th, 2023
"Ring! Ring!" That was the last bell of the day. I walked out of my classroom and grabbed my bag as I waved Levy goodbye.

I exited the school and slipped in my headphones as I walked down the same road I do everyday.

I was stopped in my tracks as I saw a little girl sobbing. She was wearing dirty clothes, no shoes, and she had long, flowy, blue hair.

I took out one earbud and carefully said, "Hello?"

She kept on sobbing.

"Excuse me?" I said a bit louder this time, "You ok?"

This time the little girl turned out.

"Hello....?" She said softly.

"Are you alright?" I said.

"Well ummm, can you help me find my mommy? I think she went that way." She said as she pointed to her right, stepping out of the alleyway she was hiding in.

I thought to myself, "Well shit, I have homework to do but I guess my mean ass dad and drunk mom can wait while I find this girl's mom."

"Alright," I said, "lead the way."

We walked down the busy streets, past the markets, and down the hill. She stopped walking and pointed at the tiniest house on the street.

"Is your mommy there?" I asked.

"Mhm," She mumbled, "can you go with me?"

"Ummm sure." I said.

The little girl led me down to the beaten down house and let me inside. But it wasn't a house.

"Goodbye! Thanks for helping me though!" Said the little girl as she sprinted off, "By the way my name's Wendy so if I go to jail you know why!"

My eyes opened wide as I saw Wendy skip out of the room like nothing. I headed towards the exit but someone blocked my path, "Gray" was on the name tag. I turned the other way and ran towards the other exit, a guy named, "Sting" stopped me in my path.

I slowly backed in the corner as the two males surrounded me, tears started to form in my eyes as I didnt know what the fuck was going on at the time.

Sting and Gray took out some chloroform and covered my mouth. I was asleep.

I woke up several times to be found in different areas, outside, the car, trunk, house, inside.

"Hello my pretty." Said a man with flaming red hair, "welcome to the Dragneel mansion, please enjoy your stay, I know I will."