003

Lucy ;+

I walked to his bed and calmly sat down, I have a plan, I thought, and I will stick to it no matter what.

"Hey N-natsu," I stammered out, "what's going on?"

Natsu didnt wait for me, he lunged right at me. My eyes widened but I didnt expect anything less.

While Natsu held my face in his palm the brown-haired girl started to rub my thighs.

"Hey blondie, my names Cana, nice to meet you sexy." Said the brown-haired girl.

Nobody ;+

Natsu positioned Lucy on top of his lap and secured her hips from moving. Lucy gulped and led her finger down his chest knowing what was about to happen. While this was going on Cana took off Lucy's top and kissed her deeply. Lucy leaned into the kiss and caressed her neck. Natsu was pleased at how easily Lucy was going along with this and licked his lips.

Natsu took lucy off his lap to see the two girls kiss. Natsu suddenly felt aroused as he heard Lucy moan as Cana groped her breast.

Natsu ordered Lucy to take off her pants and she listened, Cana slipped a finger into Lucy's hole and thrusted it in and out. Lucy moaned and started to pant as Cana slipped two fingers in and thrusted harder.

Natsu groaned as he took his member out of his pants and pumped his hand up and down as the two girls continued.

Lucy slipped Canas lingerie down and her lacy bralette. Cana grabbed onto Lucys shoulders as Lucy rubbed her clitoris as shoved two fingers inside of Cana, Cana moaned Natsus name as he continued thrusting harder and harder at his two beautiful slaves.

Cana pushed Lucy onto the bed as they deeply kissed. Lucy stuck her fingers inside of herself and pumped faster and faster as Natsu felt his ember grow big and he just couldn't take it anymore.

While Cana was on top of Lucy Natsu grabbed Canas ass and thrusted inside of her. Cana screamed his name as he smacked her as he went in deeper.

Lucy groped Cana's breasts as she snuck down to her womanhood. Lucy explored Cana's beautiful insides as natsu continued thrusting her. Cana gripped onto the headboards as Lucy moved her lips along Cana's vagina and finally, stuck her tongue inside of her. Cana moaned and screamed as both Lucy and Natsu were inside of her.

Natsu stopped thrusting so he wouldn't come and grabbed Lucy's  face. Lucy looked up at him with innocent eyes as natsu grinned and shoved his member inside lucy's throat.

Lucy pumped her hands up and down the member and gagged for natsu. Cana saw what was going on so she slipped under lucys ass and ate her up while rubbing her thighs.

Lucy moaned into natsus member as he thrusted into lucys mouth, lucy gagged and choked as he thrusted and finally shot into her mouth. Lucy swallowed it whole and licked the rest up.

Cana finished up Lucys wet mess and got out from underneath her.

"Did you like that Blondie?" Said Cana in a sexy voice.

"Mhm." Said lucy as she nodded her head playfully.

"Now lucy, thank you for cooperating ever so nicely," replied natsu, "but it's time for bed."

Lucy nodded her head as she grabbed a robe and exited the room.

Lucy ;+

Shitttt, I said to myself, well looks like my plan is going well.

I walked down the hallway to my room. I took off the robe and headed straight for the shower, after I washed out my mouth, and cleaned off all the sweat.

After that, I went to bed crying and thinking about all the possible things that man would do to me.