007

Author ;+

So I have a fan that has been with me since the start, her name is Hyper_blue_bunny, she has motivated me to continue this story. Without her I would've probably quit the whole story.

So I just wanted to give her a special shout out because she is just the sweetest and I really appreciate that so much. So make sure to go follow her. And as a little gift I'm adding her in my story!!

So please go follow her And give her all the love you you can!! Hyper_blue_bunny will be a major character to the story because she is the first person to actually help me and she is just so sweet. I know I've said this a million times but please go follow her!! Her account is the picture to the story so it's easier to find her.

Oh and I'm the story her name will be bunny!! Now enough with all this giberish let's get on with the story!!

Lucy ;+

I woke up in Natsus bed, thankfully untied and in a robe, I was pretty confused but then I remembered last night. I blushed furiously. I slowly got out of the bed and tip toed to the door when I heard a faint lucy. I slowly turned my head and was relieved to find natsu still asleep.

I made it to the door and closed it very quietly. After that I went to my room and quickly put on another maid outfit and started doing my chores for the day. About when I was half-way done with the chores I heard a knock on the door.

I was a little scared knowing I might get in trouble but I took the chance anyways and opened the door.

Nobody ;+

When lucy opened the door she found a girl a bit smaller than her that was wearing high-fashion clothes and blue cat ears.

"Hi! I'm bunny you must be lucy it's so nice to finally meet you!" said the small girl.

"Well hi! bunny it's nice meeting you to!" said Lucy in a polite voice.

"Is natsu here?" replied bunny.

"Ummm yes but he's sleeping and cannot be disturbed right now I'm so sorry." said lucy a bit seriously.

"Oh I understand completely!" said bunny. "oh I'm so sorry you probably don't know who I am! well back in grade school me and natsu were great buddies and still are to this day!"

"Well that's wonderful! why don't you come on in and have some tea while we wait for natsu~sama to wake up?"said lucy.

"Well that would be wonderful!" Replied bunny.

"Great! I'll go get get the tea started!" Replied lucy.

After a few hours of getting to know each other lucy and bunny became great friends and had a lot in common. A few minutes after their hour long conversation natsu got up and chatted with them for a while untill it was lunch time.

Lucy whipped up a quick lunch for the three of them. After lunch, bunny had to leave so they said their goodbyes and continued on with the day with more joy in their hearts than than before~♡