006

Natsu ;+

No, she didn't really need to be punished but whatever, I wanted to fuck that little bitch anyways.

Nobody ;+

Natsu carried lucy away to his bedroom and threw her on the bed.

"Stop being a little shit and listen to your master!" Natsu yelled.

"Yes master." Lucy sobbed.

Natsu tore off lucys maid outfit to reveal her purple lace push-up bra and her red velvet g-string. Lucy blushed as Natsu smelt her wet underwear and continued with his work.

He tied lucy's wrists to his bed post and her ankles to the stands. Lucy squirmed and grimaced as Natsu tore her panties in half, forgetting to take them off, he also unclipped her bra to reveal her pale breasts.

Natsu grabbed a pink dildo from the nightstand and smiled at lucy. Lucy weakly smiled back and tightened her fists, this can't be real, she thought, I would pinch myself  but can't really right now.

Natsu shoved the dildo inside of lucy as she screamed in pain. He thrusted it in and out of her, he then turned on the highest setting and let lucy whimper in pain and pleasure.

Lucy was tied up, naked, and had a dildo just sitting inside of her. This was the punishment. Lucy cried and whimpered as the dildo vibrated. Finally, it was out.

"Next time listen to me bitch." Gritted natsu.

"O-ok!" Cried lucy.

Natsu left lucy in the room to sob to herself. She sobbed for her freedom, her friends, her fucking virginity, she wanted to go home but she knew she had to step up her game. Plan A was in session.