"Yea, I heard they're going out on Saturday"

Flicking through the rest of the photos I remember I took one on my phone, standing up I search for my phone in my pile of clothes placing the picture beside them"I just remembered I took a picture of Mitch and Finn from Friday, I shared with them and in the morning once I got out the bed they cuddled each other thinking it was me" I hand my phone to Kayden and we both burst out laughing holding our stomach looking at the picture where the boys had their legs tangled and snuggled in beside each other, with tears rolling down my face I lie down on the bed beside him, "it was so funny, I had to cover my mouth to stop from laughing out loud to get that picture" I say wiping my eyes while Kayden keeps laughing every time he stares back at the phone. "You can't tell them about it, it's my blackmail tool for later" I say pointing at him with a serous face

"I won't, but if I need it for something before you, you need to share" he says handing the phone back to me.

"A'll think about it" taking my phone I have an idea "hey, we don't have many pictures just you and me we should take some just now" I say setting the front camera up on my phone. Moving over beside him I climb in his lap and press my face beside his "cheese!" I say, checking it I see he's not smiled. "Come on Kayd you gotta smile" I say prodding his ribs.

"Okay okay, go again" he says slinging his arm around my shoulders smiling into the camera.

"That's better!" I shout.

We take turns holding the phone pulling serious faces and silly ones. Giggling I turn around and we are nose to nose, my hand still held out at an angle with my phone pointed at us.

My laughing stops and so does his but neither of us make a move to pull away. All that can be heard is our breathing. Staring into his grey eyes I become lost in the ever changing swirls of blue and greens running through his unique grey eyes. I feel myself slip my free arm around the back of his neck and feel his hands on my hips. He places his forehead against mine and closes his eyes and I do the same. Our hot breaths mingling together.

Why don't I want to pull back? I feel like I should move away from him but my body doesn't seem to want to leave the comfort of Kayden's arms. A little leap of faith I hear Poppy's voice at the back of my mind and decide to let this go and see what happens. It feels as if we have been sitting in each others space for hours but in reality must only be minutes.

I can't handle the silence so I open my eyes to see Kayden still has his shut. I tilt my head slightly which makes him open his eyes with a small gasp looking straight into mine, I rub my nose against his back and forth while trying to even my breathing and take a picture with my free hand.

The flash seems to bring us out of the bubble we were in, blinking we stare at each other but neither of us make a move to pull away.

"Holly" Kayden whispers, "what was that?" He asks closing his eyes again taking a deep breath.

"Eskimo kisses" I say breathlessly. Removing my hand from behind his neck placing both my hands and phone in my lap moving back from him slightly.

Opening his eyes he looks me in the eye, his eyes quickly looking towards my lips and back again. " I thought you were going to kiss me Holly" he says hopeful

Did he want me to kiss him? Deciding to be honest since he was with me I say "I thought you were going to kiss me?" Looking back at him with red cheeks