>•<~twelve~>•<

Let me just start by saying a, I fucked up and I'm sorry a lot. And b, I got a bit too carried away with Wizards of Waverly place to update yesterday sooooo..yeah sorry bout that. But please, enjoy! :)~DJ

"Wynter! Get out here!" I groaned and rolled over in bed. "Nooo,too early." I groaned and shoved the pillow over my head. I heard the patting of her feet and remembered the fact that Alex was here. My eyes flashed open and shot to Alex and back to the entrance before shoving him off. I heard him moan out but threw a pillow at him to shut him up. In came Lisa with the most heart broken and angered look I have ever seen. "You're leaving?!" I frowned. "What?" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Don't play coy,Wynter." I shook my head and sat up. "I have no clue what you're talking about."

"Doesn't matter. You're grounded." My jaw dropped and I scoffed. "You can't do that!"

"Watch me! No phone,no video games,no car,and no camera. You're walking to and from school with Alex and Lola so that they can keep an eye on you-" I stood up. "That's not fair!" I screamed. "I'm the boss." Lisa states,holding out her hands for all of my things. I stared at her with a scowl. "Don't make me revoke your curfew privileges too." I rolled my eyes and scoffed,shoving everything in her hands. While she was walking out,I lost all control. "UGH! I HATE YOU!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and slammed the door shut. "W-Wynter? I have to tell you-" My eyes went to bowling balls as I rounded the corner back to my room and dragged Alex by his arm to the patio door. "Be ready tonight at twelve thirty,got it?" He tilted his head and climbed over the fence. "Ready for what?" I smiled small and kissed his cheek. "The time of your life." He blushed madly and I tossed him his shirt and walked back inside.

______________

"Wynter,you have to eat something.." Lisa pleaded at my doorway. I ignored her and held my blanket tighter to me. She sighed and set it beside my bed,walking out and shutting my door. I whipped the blanket off of me and jumped out of bed,grabbing my jacket and putting it on before locking my bedroom door and tip toeing to the patio door and slowly closed it behind me. "Ooh,where are we going?" Lola asks with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and started climbing down the tree. "Not we. Me and Alex. We're just gonna go do something." Lola's smirk never left as she jumped from her patio to my tree and slipped down it. "Great! Let's go." I frowned and stopped walking. "No,no,no. You're not coming." She leaned up against a lamp post and crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh yeah? Why's that?" I glared at her. "Because,a,you can't keep a secret.." She shrugged. "That's a given." I rolled my eyes and continued. "And,b,you and I aren't friends anymore." She raised a brow and laughed a little. "Still the same old Wynter. But you're wrong,let's go!" Lola smiled and started walking down to Alex's house. I smiled small and shook my head,catching up to her.

_____________

"You know,I can keep a secret." I chuckled and smirked. "Oh yeah?" Lola nods vigorously and I laughed again. "Nah,I don't buy it." She pouted. "It's true!" I shook my head. "No way." Her eyes shined with a mischievous glint. "I already know where we're going..." I scoffed a bit and shook my head. "No you don't. You're bluffing." She crossed her arms over her chest smugly. "Fine. I'll make you a deal. I can keep a secret,if you can keep me guessing." I stopped and pondered the thought for a moment but then shook my head and kept walking. "Nope! No deal." Her jaw dropped in accusation but I noticed we were on Alex's street. I stopped Lola and watched the light in the living room carefully. "Okay. You stay down here and I'll climb up and get him." I pulled my hood over my head,just in case someone sees me and looked up the side of the house. Luckily,he left his window open. Lola nodded and hid behind a tree as I made my way up the side of the house. I slowly opened the window wider and pulled myself up,pulling off my hood. He sprung up from his bed and I smirked. "Hola." Alex scrambled to get his burgundy sweater over his head and I laughed lightly. "Hey,when you said ready,I thought you meant you were going to knock on the door or something." I laughed again. "Don't tell me you've never snuck out before." He shrugged and blushed. "Other than going over to your house,not really." I blinked and smiled small. "Wow. Well,now you're going to be involved with the reckless teenage life. Congrats. Let's go." I grabbed his hand and started pulling him to the window. "Wait,we aren't going to like drop down there or anything,right?" I smirked. "Scared of a little jump,Gaskarth?" The light in the hall flipped on and I looked around frantically. "We need your car keys." He grabbed them from his dresser and dangled them from his fingers. "Alex? Are you alright?" Mrs Gaskarth questions from the hallway. I kissed his forehead. "It's now or never." I smiled small and put my hood back over my head,jumping down and rolling before dashing to his car. Lola tilted her head before catching the gist and following there after. I stared up at his window and bit my lip. "C'mon,Alex. Do it." His figure tumbled out of the window and made a break for the car. I smiled wide and looked back at Lola. "Looks like he has the balls after all." I laughed and watched him get in. "And the adventure begins." Alex chuckled and started the car. "Where to first?" I smirked. "Do you know of Cassadee Pope?" Lola's eyes brightened and he nodded driving out of his driveway and onto the main road.

_________________

"Bingo!" I smiled grabbing an air horn. Everyone gave me strange looks. "Why do you want an air horn." Lola asks in confusion. "Why not? Especially at twelve a.m." Jack laughed and grabbed one himself. "I agree with Wynter on this one." I wiggled my eyebrows playfully and laughed. "Fine,put it in the cart." Alex sighed dramatically. As everyone spread out looking for different items,I caught up with Cassadee and grabbed some duct tape. "So,how are you liking DHS so far?" She shrugged and grabbed two more rolls of toilet paper. "I guess,it's okay. I just wish it had more people like you guys instead of people like Regain and Faith."

"Don't forget Rian." Jack interjected as he slipped past with his list. "Yeah,him too." She blushed,grabbing the whipped cream and shaving cream containers. "I know you like him." I whispered. "But he may not be the best guy to date." She nodded in understanding. "I know,I just wish he was different." Cass mumbled with a frown. I wrapped my arms around her and smiled sadly. "I know. I do too. But you never know. He might be." She shrugged. "Possibly." I let go and grabbed scissors.

"Okay,we got everything on the lists." Lola stated excitedly. "We better not get caught. My dad would kill me." Alex muttered. Jack smirked and wrapped his arm around Alex's shoulder. "Relax,Lex. Everything is gonna be just fine." Lola skipped alongside Cass as she pushed the cart to the check-out. "It's,uh,moving day." Alex lied. I rolled my eyes and Jack pulled some money out of his pocket. We all chipped in a bit and walked out with about twenty bags. "What's all this for anyway?" I smirked. "You'll see.."