Sophie: You're the only British that I know.

Andy: Well, actually, I know one Filipina but she's way too older than me. So we do not talk the way you and I do.

Sophie: Then technically, I'm not the only Filipina you know.

Andy: Whatever, gorgeous.

Sophie: You are mimicking me.

Andy: They say you unconsciously mimic a person you like.

Sophie: I kinda believe that but it's possible too that you mimic me on purpose.

Andy: Why are you being so hard on me? You make me like you more!

Sophie: Shut up, haha.

Andy: It's impossible though that you can be my girlfriend with our distance, right?

Sophie: What are you sayin', haha.

Andy: But you can't say you don't like me so I think we're doing fine. You won't talk this way with a person you don't like.

Sophie: I didn't say that I don't like you. Whatever.

Andy: Gothcha!

Andy: And I didn't like that whatever thing, you know. You should've said that you like me.

Andy: Love me and shit. Haha!

Aba, matindi siya ah! Presko!

Sophie: Wow! You're crazy!

Hindi ko na pala naririnig ang sasakyan ni Dad. Ano pa kaya ang ginagawa niya sa baba? I need to end this conversation very soon. Maya-maya lang ay paakyat na iyon.

Sophie: By the way I really have to go. Gotta see my old man now.

Andy: Look, I find you interesting. I like to know more about you. I like you.

What does he sees in me for him to like me this early?

And I won't lie.

Sophie: I like you too. No whatevers, whatever.

Hindi ko lang maintindihan ang sarili ko for feeling the same way. One thing I'm sure of is that I'm attracted to this foreign guy.

Andy:  I really hope this is not the end of our meeting online. I had a great time talking with you. So, are we chatting again tomorrow?

Sophie: The feeling is mutual. I'm looking forward to meeting you again as well.

Andy: Same time, is it?

Sophie: Yes.

Narinig ko ang tunog ng mga yapak ni Dad sa labas ng kwarto ko. Nakadaan na siya at papunta na siya sa kwarto niya.

Andy: I will meet you tomorrow, then.

Sophie: Good afternoon.

Andy: Cheerio... Good night.

Tiningnan kong muli ang profile niya sa Connected. To say he's cute is an understatement. I can definitely say that he's really handsome.